New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2016 :  12:33:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes! after I heard his voice I did receive a a warmth feeling of energy. Made me feel good for a while. I should pay more attention like this.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2016 :  1:24:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful JR
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  10:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How do you guys deal with the meditation high when driving? It is a really weird sensation. I know I have had it before but it went away for a couple weeks which was nice in a way.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  1:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had a strong kundalini experience once while driving. Started having visions through the windshield. The interior and exterior worlds were merging ecstatically. I guess it was divinely created, because I was able to keep driving until it subsided. I took it as a message that I had to keep moving in life, and to not get stuck along the way.

Stay centered, stay grounded, and keep moving, in stillness.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  3:00:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I did not have anything like that happen but, I was fine till about mid morning. Then boom it hit me, I was higher than a kite. Itwasnt long Then I started to feel a mix of tired and high. Which does not make sense Because I don't think I'm lacking sleep. A couple times I almost blacked out. My field of vision started to get darker. I thought thats not good especially driving at 73mph. So I stopped a while later after that and I'm beginning to feel better.

Crazy thing is I have done this trip many times so it's not like it is anything new. And I don't think I am stressed either.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  4:04:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, a good idea to stop. I didn't mean to promote reckless driving. Mine was a short burst lasting only a few minutes, with no fatigue involved. I was crystal clear with heightened perception of inner scenery and motor skills functioning very well simultaneously. But if you're groggy and on the verge of blacking out, that's much different. I've been there too. Definitely pull over and rest for those situations.
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  4:10:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You really are on the fast track JR
The mother is clearing out your nervous system that's why your thoughts beginning to disappear since its just mental constructs.
I really love it when its just the pure feeling and being aware of what is without thinking, pure bliss
Don't freak out when the "I" disappears

Edited by - jean on Aug 06 2016 4:13:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  4:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bodhi,

Don't worry about that I think it was more of a grounding issue than anything when I stopped o got something to eat then I took a short walk. I had stopped walking due to the heat in our area. After my walk my fealling of being high almost instantly disappeared. So I need to walk more often. And yes I am home now and safely I might add.

Jean,

I want it to be over in a way but not this fast.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  9:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bodhi,

Just wanted you to know I did not do it just because you said it happened to you. IT happened before I posted it and it was most definitely NOT on purpose. Just another weird experience I thought I would post. See what else would come up.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  10:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Right on. Take 'er easy.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  08:40:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What does take it easy mean? Especially with an active k?..lol

You guys act like you are going to leave me I dont want that!!!

Last night was another strange one with multiple things going on. I had 2 dreams last night the first one I was trying to run from a couple ppl. A small group did catch me and wanted me to be with them but I said no I need to keep going. Because I knew the ppl chasing me would do something bad to me. They came close several times but never caught me. This one did not scare me it was more strange than anything because I don't think I have anybody chasing me in real life.

The 2nd one was a funny one you know you seen a commercial too many times when k makes you see it in a dream. When I saw flow as a ghost trying to get Jamie then k played the ghostbusters theme song when i heard that song I almost died laughing. I'm like if this is trying to be scary it's not working..lol

Oh I almost forgot, right before I fell asleep my base or my waist got really warm. It did not get hot just very warm.

Edited by - JR8036 on Aug 07 2016 08:46:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  1:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So I did the jump from 10 min of meditation to 20. Guess I did not give myself much credit because I thought I would get restless and tire out at 10 min. But, as my music faded I thought did I just do 20min no problem!? Holy sh*t I just did 20 min no problem!! It was not as hard as what I thought! Oh crap now I am going to have to get up earlier in the mornings. Lol
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  5:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
If someone answers every single question, we will not be supporting you listening to your inner guide. Does that make sense?
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  5:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes and no, when things happen that don't make sense to me it just makes it more confusing. Guess I should think about things more before I post. Or try the impossible and not think about it.

I just like to know what's going on and what is going to happen the best possible. Not knowing what is going to happen is new territory to me and a little unsettling.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  8:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You post whatever you want. All I was saying is I think your inner guide could answer some of your questions.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  9:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am trying to listen but it's not easy especially when I don't have the experience some of you have.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  9:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neither do I. I guess go to AYP plus and ask them. If that doesn't work, email me.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2016 :  10:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All these ups and downs I can't wait for my mood to change.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2016 :  07:43:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I am gonna change this into my journal if u want to reply to my posts go right ahead but don't feel as if u guys need to. . I have already written a lot on my experiences I would hate to start over again. I would change my topic if I could.

Just like yesterday I'm not sure if my walking helped or not but last night was pretty uneventful which I am thankful for. No dreams, and my body was realitivily calm. Still no idea what I did but I am thankful for it.
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2016 :  09:16:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Trust is very important in this whole process.
There is a book from Mary E. Rabyor called "Our Light Body: A Kundalini Awakening Testimonial" where she describes in detail her transformation.
https://www.amazon.com/Our-Light-Bo...p/0985466308

quote:
Originally posted by JR8036

Yes and no, when things happen that don't make sense to me it just makes it more confusing. Guess I should think about things more before I post. Or try the impossible and not think about it.

I just like to know what's going on and what is going to happen the best possible. Not knowing what is going to happen is new territory to me and a little unsettling.

Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2016 :  2:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Trust may be an issue for me. Especially when it involves changing my life.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2016 :  1:12:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well,

When things were too much, you decided to back way off all by yourself. You were unsteady, so you went to the lake without anyone telling you that being around water or in water is helpful. I see these things, and I think your intuition is good.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2016 :  4:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I appreciate that. I really do. And I will take that as a compliment.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2016 :  4:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok.something else I would like to ask. Or maybe say.

This morning I went to the dentist and get a crown done. I know makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. I had put it off for a couple weeks simply because I knew that this trip there would be drugs involved. I know I needed them to get threw the procedure but I did not want to take them. But I did anyway.

I know you guys preach all the time to be drug free. But what about when it comes to something like this?

To make a long story short the doctor ended up giving me more than what it normally. I took 2 doses more than normal. She said wow I must have a high metabolism rate she thought that would be the only reason why my body used so much of it. I played dumb and said oh really? I do?

I did not buy that explanation I still don't buy it. I never mentioned the word k at all while I was in that office. I think k was eating that drug like it was candy desperately trying to get it out of my body.

Just like half way through or somewhere there about a I felt like I was spacing out. The doctor asked me if I was ok. I lied and said I was ok. What else was I to say? I did not want to mention what I was thinking in that office.

I did not know how my body would react to those drugs I'm still not sure at this point.

Edited by - JR8036 on Aug 09 2016 4:35:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2016 :  4:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hope I ain't preachy. Actually, K makes me too sensitive to take prescription Meds. I have a pain condition. But if I had a couple teeth pulled, I'd be taking some meds.

Edited by - lalow33 on Aug 09 2016 6:20:53 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000