New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2016 :  3:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lol I am the opposite I don't like getting scared. Keep in mind this is a dream when your in the middle of a drug deal and it goes south and the cops tell you to get out of here because your not involved? I almost start sprinting to my car I get 10 feet away from my car and I wake up. Scared like crap cause I thought I was going to get in trouble not knowing it was a dream at the time.

The way they told me to leave should have been a hint because I doubt they do it like that in real life. Yes I did run with a rough crowd when I was younger. Thankfully I'm not around them much now.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2016 :  3:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh I get demons chasing me, or I'm naked on my paper route, or I can't graduate college because I forgot that course.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2016 :  4:35:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Being naked in public would be the worst I think. Might be worse than being in the middle of a drug deal gone bad.
Even though they let you go. In the craziest of ways.

Crazy thing is, is that I can remember almost every single detail. Plus remember the exact time I woke up. Which it was almost midnight. Lol

That was the first dream my second one wasn't scary it was just strange.

Edited by - JR8036 on Jul 25 2016 4:59:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2016 :  5:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JR8036
Hope it's a few more years before I have another one. Freaked me out big time. It has been a while since I was that scared.
Hopefully in a few more years you would have worked on your inner silence and the dreams will not trigger fear. I remember some of my dreams that would normally be considered nightmares, but they were not at all scary because my emotions were not hooked. Just watching from the witness the play of the mind. This is what regular meditation can do for you.

I wish you good progress. Enjoy your practice.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2016 :  6:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you blue,

I will definitely be doing my best to keep a regular meditation routine. For one it seems to be the only thing that cures my headaches. I really do want more inner silence also after reading all about it and what it can do think I have a little of it but obviously not enough of it. Can't wait for more of it.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2016 :  07:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankfully no scary dreams last night just strange ones.

One thing I have noticed is I seem to be a bit more rundown for no reason at all work is not any more stressful than normal. I have been sleeping like i always have been and even trying to get more sleep. On the weekends I don't use my alarm I just let my body wake me up. And I still feel run down.

Does k use more energy or extra energy than what I normally would on an average day? Plus last night I felt a pulsing sensation on my forehead. And thought there is no way my 3rd eye is starting already. That has been the only time I felt it so far.

Maybe just posting like this everyday is helping me as well.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2016 :  08:15:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
One thing I have noticed is I seem to be a bit more rundown for no reason at all work is not any more stressful than normal.

It could well be a sign of purification. K energy doesn't to this in itself, but if it hits blockages then yes, you can feel tired. Make sure you self pace. What is your practice routine / how long you're meditating for each day?
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2016 :  11:13:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Twice a day first time is when I wake up 2nd is when I get off work both times I use 10min each time.

I don't think I have any blockages but then again I don't know. I have had my energy go all the way to my head before bUT that was a long time ago.

Edited by - JR8036 on Jul 26 2016 2:59:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2016 :  11:30:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Yes JR, journaling can be an important self-inquire tool, for me it is, really helpful.
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2016 :  4:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes that is also my experience.
The mother shakti uses the energy/resources in your body for the transformation.
That is why it's important to have a nutritious diet with lots of vitamins.
I have to take supplements especially Vit. D,B and C. I had a phase where I literally had no power to go through the day.

quote:

Thankfully no scary dreams last night just strange ones.

One thing I have noticed is I seem to be a bit more rundown for no reason at all work is not any more stressful than normal. I have been sleeping like i always have been and even trying to get more sleep. On the weekends I don't use my alarm I just let my body wake me up. And I still feel run down.

Does k use more energy or extra energy than what I normally would on an average day? Plus last night I felt a pulsing sensation on my forehead. And thought there is no way my 3rd eye is starting already. That has been the only time I felt it so far.

Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2016 :  5:55:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Jean

I thought it was strange that as work slowed down normally I would get rested again. However I have gotten rested some but not as much as I thought. I did find it strange to be run down when work was slow and my sleeping routine was pretty much the same as it always has been.

Of course some days are always better than others. During the work day it hasn't been as bad but during the evening is when I notice it.

Edited by - JR8036 on Jul 26 2016 6:05:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2016 :  11:56:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I got another question. Lol I am taking this weekend off and going to the lake fishing. The thing is my friend that i am going with knows nothing about my situation or the fact that everybody has k and what it does. This will put my knew meditation routine to a test for sure. How do you guys do it on these kind of situations?

He is close minded and I am not even sure if I should even say anything about it.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2016 :  2:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Get up earlier than your friend and meditate outside. Even if you are discovered, there's nothing inherently embarassing about meditation, and could present an opportunity to share how it quiets your inner world. You may discover your friend may not be as close minded as appears after all. You don't have to get into a kundalini discussion at all.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2016 :  5:55:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks I will keep that in mind.

I guess i could try skipping a time or 2 again and see if I will feel like crap again. See if my first test was a fluke or not. Lol
Go to Top of Page

Dennis

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  01:23:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Meditation is gaining popularity and is widely accepted. Just keep the K part out of it.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  02:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you would like to have benefits of meditation, better not skip it, you don't skip brushing your teeth don't you? Your friends get used to the idea that you meditate, and maybe some will join you. Fishing and meditation has something in common, mostly lake fishing men seek silence too.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  03:53:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Charlie that is exactly what I wanted to hear. Can't believe you are the only one that could see that answer.

I'm curious what would fishing and meditation have in common?

Edited by - JR8036 on Jul 28 2016 07:00:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  09:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is some things I have noticed alleady that has changed. Some situations I don't get upset at no more especially with driving there are some things I just go. Meh.. Who cares.. Lol

Where as before I would have gotten upset and now I know that does no good for most things.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  12:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have a good time on your trip. I'm sure you'll make the right decision about whether to talk to your friend about meditation.

Edited by - lalow33 on Jul 28 2016 12:07:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2016 :  9:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will thank you.

Thought I would also add that my body was 100% calm today. I don't know what it was I did or ate for it to be that way but hey I'll take it.

Edited by - JR8036 on Jul 28 2016 10:40:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2016 :  9:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh wow. I did not realize being on a lake for a couple days would be good grounding. I did not get in it but just being on it in a boat was enough for me. I felt somewhat like a normal human for 2.5 days. Lol if that is possible anymore. Lol

I think I know the answer to this but my friend was complaining about his back being sore. Granted it was rough for part of a day and I think that has something to do with it. K is not contagious right? I mean I did not start his did I?

Edited by - JR8036 on Jul 31 2016 9:36:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2016 :  07:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is strange as days go by 1 by 1 I am noticing my brain gets emptier and emptier. I am not thinking as much as I used too.

I have noticed during the day my mind will be totally blank not even thinking about a thing then I will catch myself doing it. Strange.

Edited by - JR8036 on Aug 02 2016 07:38:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2016 :  07:53:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok this morning was a bit strange. I woke up Then did my meditation then got dressed. After I got dressed I started to think doing a couple yoga poses would be a good idea so I did.

The thing is when I was doing them I started to think wtf am I doing? A couple days ago let alone yesterday you would not catch me dead doing them. I have asked this before and I will ask this again. Wtf is happening to me!?

Am I changing and I don't even know it?
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2016 :  11:14:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Now, to add to my strangeness. Lol

This morning all I can figure is God heard my cries for answers. Because isaw myself entering a door. Part of me was looking inside. I never saw what was there but, a sign on the door said "New Future". A small part of me is all ready in my new future while the part that isn't has a death grip on the past not wanting to let go.

It wasn't even 20 min later after I saw that clip of myself. I heard a voice in my head telling me "do not be scared".

It is almost getting beyond freaky at this point.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2016 :  11:40:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You see, you receive answers
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000