New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  03:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Hi,

Try not to focus on the symptoms. Keep busy. If you are schizophrenic, wouldn't the doctors have told you?

Keep grounding. It's okay if you are a little loopy (silly, etc.). If it's kundalini, it's probably not going completely away.

Tnks so much i will keep on grounding
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2019 :  6:20:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
After 3 years i want to update my topic
I had severe kundalini syndrome that i explain everything in past after that i started lots of grounding and i was better for 2 years after 2 years (i means untill last year)with lots of up and down and lots of anti anxeity medication ifigure out i cant live without kundalini energy and life was so boring to me
I started meditation again since last year and again kundalini syndrome hapend to me and i shoud add that i smoked lots of weed and shrooms in this year
Here is my question:
In that 6 years and this 3 years lots of energy went out from my chakras and now i feel so lighter and i know shakti after kundalini turn on start to clean all blockage but because my chakras arent clean still they cause kundalini syndrome to me
In this 9 years i meditate alot and i clean lot of them i saw all the energies went out from my chakras especialy 6 and 7
is there any chance when we have kundalini syndrome , fight with it and meditate alot to clean blockage to reach freedom??
I mean i cant live without power of kundalini because i lived with it for 9 years what should i do honestly im so tired
Tnx alot
Go to Top of Page

slegrand

Canada
6 Posts

Posted - May 09 2019 :  10:33:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kavak,

Sorry for my intrusion.

I'm curious. What do you do exactly when you say that you ground yourself?

May each breath bring you to a deeper Joy!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 10 2019 :  09:31:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi slegrand

If you do a search for "grounding" on this website, you will find the answer to your question.

I would also recommend reading through the lessons on the AYP lessons (also available on this website) to understand how inner silence (the witness) and kundalini energy need to develop together for a balanced and sustainable awakening. Kundalini on its own can be very disruptive to people's lives, sometimes unbearably so. The AYP approach is to lead with the silence/witness rather than let kundalini do what it might. Hence the importance of grounding and having a balanced practice.

Hope this clarification helps.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000