New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - May 10 2016 :  09:58:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi

First of all tnx for reading this and plzread this post up to end. I said lots of my experiences in 6 years that I have kundalini syndrome

.im 23 year old and male.6 years ago after I concentrate on my 3rd eye and because I had lots of problem and stress….wierd energy turn on in me.my hands,head,foots,stomach,….i will say all of syndrome below and will say my experiences in these 6 years:

1.weird energy like fire

2.it was so hot and burn my head,hands,foot and glosbe area

3.most important and strong part was in up part of nose,between eyebrow and top of head

4.my nose change red and bigger

5.i lose lots of weight

6.its itching and lots of yawn

7.in morning when I wake up its strongest time but night is weak

8.consentrating,reading,work out any thing is hard just always I need to rest and meditate in my dark room

9.it make me sometimes sleep a lot sometimes cant sleep

10.my symptone permanently and never stop except when Im not awake

11.i had epilepsy since I was 8 but it’s a year that I treat.i used carbamaspin

12.i never use any drug like lsd,weed or…

13.my body is very sensitive.a normal headache is so so so strong for me and it will kill me,a cold or anything.i fear from simple shout or…

14.my sexual is decrease so much.sometimes I hadn’t any sexual activity for month

15.i never hear or see delusional things but it made me so devotional and at first I thought god gave me this to test me and…..and I feel difrent to others and I fill deep love with god in that time.but now im atheist and belive in no religion or any god

16.at first I visit Psychiatrist and gave me lots of pill but no effect on me.i don’t remember name of them its for 6 years ago

Sry if it was a lot.but most important parts is in here.i don’t go anywhere at least 12 hour in day I meditate in my dark room.my family r so angry of me and I didn’t tell them anything.in fact and unfortunately 2 weeks ago I understand name of my issue.i mean kundalini syndrome and before it I thought im crazy and my only thought was suicide because I cant imagine any worse sickness that this one.

Ok hear is my very important experience.

1.three years ago when I was in fast(eat nothing for long time)an d I start very deep consentration on my breathing inhale and exhale.i get to point that it was so hard to continue. that point was most important part. when I continue a huge part of energy came in topest part of my head I continued and continue and woooowww it opend.lots and lots of them went out.i see and feel one by one of that energy that EXIT.it wasssss best and best and best sense in world I think no kind of drug can give this sense.near 2 week my head chakra and six chakra was open and I continue consentration and exit them but when I rest for a day it closed and lots of them still stay in my head and I couldn’t open my head chakra again to exit others.

2.sexual activity is hard for me but recently I understand in orgasm point kundalini go up so much and if resistance orgasm kundalini turn on ass hell.

So hear was my experience but I have 2question.but I should add it in first 6 month I didn’t do any meditation I tried lots of walking,sport,studing although they was so hard to me.and I did all of them unconciously to escape from it so I don’t want to escape again

1.i lose 6 years of my /life.in fact my best age.so I cant stop meditation and escape from it and back to first step. is any way to help me open my head chakra to bring out energys?any energy healers or….?

2.plz just tell me what should I do in this point after I bring out lots of that energy?and I should say when I bring out them in 3 years ago lots of my pain and…treated and was pure energy in me so Idon’t want to come back In first step

Sory I tell it frankly but plz if someone is sure and have lots of experiences come and guide me I lose my 6 best years I need someone who have lots of experiences not someone just read book,or…

Realy tnx alot

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - May 10 2016 :  12:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kavak,

So sorry to hear about your difficulties. You haven't lost the best years. The best years are yet to come. You are going through premature crown opening. It's normal for the lower chakras to go out of balance during awakening for some. You need to ground(heavy diet, walks in nature,work out, walk barefoot, lay on the ground, socialize) and stop all spiritual practices until things become stable. Once things are stable, you can start with spiritual practices. This will all pass and you will get through this.

Read the lessons below.

Lesson 201 - Q&A – The drama of a premature crown opening

http://www.aypsite.org/201.html

Lesson 69 - Q&A – Kundalini symptoms, imbalances, and remedies
http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Lesson 422 - Curing Kundalini Excesses
http://www.aypsite.org/422.html

Sunyata

Edited by - sunyata on May 10 2016 1:04:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - May 10 2016 :  1:30:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Kavak,

Agree with Sunyata above.

Minimum meditation and maximum physical activity/social interaction is the solution. Wishing you all the best in your journey.

Your best days are ahead of you, not behind you
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - May 10 2016 :  1:50:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
realy thank for ur advise.but i have a question when my crown opend 3 years ago lots of that energy bringed out and now just quarter of them stay in me.so y shouldnt i bring other ones out and i should stop meditation?
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi Kavak,

So sorry to hear about your difficulties. You haven't lost the best years. The best years are yet to come. You are going through premature crown opening. It's normal for the lower chakras to go out of balance during awakening for some. You need to ground(heavy diet, walks in nature,work out, walk barefoot, lay on the ground, socialize) and stop all spiritual practices until things become stable. Once things are stable, you can start with spiritual practices. This will all pass and you will get through this.

Read the lessons below.

Lesson 201 - Q&A – The drama of a premature crown opening

http://www.aypsite.org/201.html

Lesson 69 - Q&A – Kundalini symptoms, imbalances, and remedies
http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Lesson 422 - Curing Kundalini Excesses
http://www.aypsite.org/422.html

Sunyata

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - May 10 2016 :  2:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
realy thank for ur advise.but i have a question when my crown opend 3 years ago lots of that energy bringed out and now just quarter of them stay in me.so y shouldnt i bring other ones out and i should stop meditation?

. Did you get a chance to read the lessons? All the answers are in there. The purpose of spiritual practices/meditation is to live a divine human life.
The imbalances that you are going through is not supporting this...correct? Take a minute and read the lessons. In AYP,we do not focus on managing individual energy centers.
You should focus on grounding yourself and not on your crown that is adding to the instability.

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 10 2016 :  4:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI kavak

Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time.

You need to ground yourself and to find a daily routine that smooths out your energy rather than ratchet it up. Meditating for 12 hours a day seems like overkill. Plus it doesn't leave much time for grounding activities.

I will join Sunyata in her advice that you read the AYP lessons. You need to understand how the balance between inner silence and kundalini energy works. The lessons are based on Yogani's personal experience and there is nothing wrong with reading and a book - as they say, "sometimes the most practical thing is a good theory".

Best wishes.
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - May 11 2016 :  08:36:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have a look at this thread: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=14660
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - May 14 2016 :  05:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
tnx again sry for delay.from this night i want to stop meditation and i read articles that u sent.just 6 question that i didnt found in articles.
1.sometimes realy i cant stand this energy in my heAd and it make me ugly,nurvous and.... is any pill that help me?
2.for extra help if i want to go psychitrist what should i say?i asked 2 of them and they had no idea about kundalini syndrome?i need pill to relax me,its realy lots of presure even after 6 years
3.is reading book,solve puzzle,... bad or good?
4.is stop meditation,go to gym,eat a lot,and go out enough to control it?
5.what about alcoho?
6how long does it take to be normal again?
quote:

quote:

. Did you get a chance to read the lessons? All the answers are in there. The purpose of spiritual practices/meditation is to live a divine human life.
The imbalances that you are going through is not supporting this...correct? Take a minute and read the lessons. In AYP,we do not focus on managing individual energy centers.
You should focus on grounding yourself and not on your crown that is adding to the instability.

Edited by - kavak on May 14 2016 06:15:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 14 2016 :  06:21:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kavak
1.sometimes realy i cant stand this energy in my heAd and it make me ugly is any pill that help me?

No, there is no medication to help with kundalini overload. Medical science has never looked in to the phenomenon. Maybe somebody who knows about Ayurveda could recommend something?

quote:
2.for extra help if i want to go osychitrist what should i say?i asked 2 of them and they have no idea about it?i need pill to relax me,its realy lots of presure even after 6 years
You don't want to take most of the drugs a psychiatrist would prescribe. The side effects are pretty awful. I would learn a relaxation technique if I were in your situation. Walks in nature and other relaxed outdoors activities should help too.

quote:
3.is reading book bad or good?

Giving your attention a narrow focus for long periods of time (books, computer work etc.) is generally not helpful for kundalini overload. I find open spaces and freedom of movement to be helpful.

quote:
No one can guarantee you your kundalini symptoms will disappear, but you will be taking some good steps in the right direction by doing the things you listed, and other grounding activities.

All the best to you

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on May 14 2016 06:24:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - May 14 2016 :  09:14:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kavak,

quote:
1.sometimes realy i cant stand this energy in my heAd and it make me ugly,nurvous and.... is any pill that help me?

When you feel the build up of energy, bring your attention to your feet, anywhere except the head. Go outside and engage in grounding activities. You should find some relief soon, since you stopped the 12 hrs meditation.

quote:
for extra help if i want to go psychitrist what should i say?i asked 2 of them and they had no idea about kundalini syndrome?i need pill to relax me,its realy lots of presure even after 6 years

All in the medical community are not aware of Kundalini. It's good to seek medical help, if you think it's going to help. Instead of Kundalini Syndrome , tell them how you are feeling- anxious or whatever else. This is something you need to discuss with your Doctor.

quote:

No spiritual books. Focus on staying outdoors. It's okay to do the above in moderation as long as it's not adding to the issue.

quote:

Yes, they should help stabilize the energy.

quote:
5.what about alcoho?

Not recommended.

quote:
how long does it take to be normal again?

I can't tell the exact time. It will start getting better, slowly- day by day.

You can even ask the energy to slow down. It is an intelligent force and all in existence is her. She can be ferocious like you have experienced. The other side of her is gentle and loving. This is the side of her you will experience once it's balanced.

Patience, Trust and Devotion will take you a long way on this path.

Take care of yourself.

Edited by - sunyata on May 14 2016 09:27:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - May 14 2016 :  2:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
realy tnx alot i hope u best
quote:

Hi Kavak,

quote:

When you feel the build up of energy, bring your attention to your feet, anywhere except the head. Go outside and engage in grounding activities. You should find some relief soon, since you stopped the 12 hrs meditation.

quote:
for extra help if i want to go psychitrist what should i say?i asked 2 of them and they had no idea about kundalini syndrome?i need pill to relax me,its realy lots of presure even after 6 years

All in the medical community are not aware of Kundalini. It's good to seek medical help, if you think it's going to help. Instead of Kundalini Syndrome , tell them how you are feeling- anxious or whatever else. This is something you need to discuss with your Doctor.

quote:

No spiritual books. Focus on staying outdoors. It's okay to do the above in moderation as long as it's not adding to the issue.

quote:

Yes, they should help stabilize the energy.

quote:
5.what about alcoho?

Not recommended.

quote:
how long does it take to be normal again?

I can't tell the exact time. It will start getting better, slowly- day by day.

You can even ask the energy to slow down. It is an intelligent force and all in existence is her. She can be ferocious like you have experienced. The other side of her is gentle and loving. This is the side of her you will experience once it's balanced.

Patience, Trust and Devotion will take you a long way on this path.

Take care of yourself.

Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - May 14 2016 :  10:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i put my progress every day or week.today was first day i walked 2 hours and i stop meditation at all.in start point i have very good sence.tnx alot and i will post new progress again
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2016 :  08:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi every one
i went to 2 psychitrist and one nurologist all of them said i have bipolar disorder and gave me quetiapin;sodium valproate and lithium.i have lots of walking and stop meditation
now after one month i feel so better.idk how to tnx everyone in heare.im not good but so better and plz go to dr pill helped me soooooooooo much because i have bipolar
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2016 :  11:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo kavak! Keep up your grounding in addition to your medication. Glad things have calmed for you.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2016 :  3:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to know you are feeling better, kavak.
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2016 :  5:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
every body tnx soooo much.i want to say i searched about relate of bipolar disorder and kundalini syndrome and i saw many article about it.but now i have question.is bodybuilding bad for kundalini syndrome?lots of presure and....
because syndrome made me too thin and i need to recovery my self but i dk its good or bad for me
tnx alot
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2016 :  8:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kavak

Great advice from lot of people already. Only thing i will add is to d lot of walking but not very heavy activity like running, GYM etc. So walking is the best. Also just sit in silence and surrender. Surrender is very very important. Nothing will happen as Kundilini is very intelligent energy but more you resist it will come with more force. just surrender and let it go.

All the best.
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2016 :  8:14:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anxiety makes lose lot of weight. it is OK you will get it back if you do all the things listed above. I have gone through this route as well.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2016 :  8:50:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree, stay active but nothing too strenuous, get sleep and eat well, your body will respond over time.
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  1:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi every one its more than near 3/5 month that i started grounding and also use bipolar disorder pills and now im so better.realy tnx all of u.but i have 4 question:

1.is grounding stone like black tourmaline or smoky quartz effective?
2.if yes which one is best and how should i use it?
3.is ride bicycle grounding?
4.what els can i do to get better faster?
tnx alot
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  03:19:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
any idea
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2016 :  10:39:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi
its near 6 or 7 month that i start lots of grounding such gym,walking and...also eat alot and....im better but im not still good enough.my question is: do i need enrgy healer?i found one energy healer in my country but he gives lots of money?so what shoud i do?im realy tired of kundalini.perhaps i have schizophernia

Edited by - kavak on Nov 25 2016 10:44:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2016 :  1:30:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
is spinal meditation effective?if yes how?any other method to get rid of this syndrome?i read lesson 69 but just i understand i should do spinal meditation because english isnt my mother language i didnt under stand rest of it
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2016 :  10:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
To see if AYP is translated to your language, look here:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....C_ID=440#440
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2016 :  04:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

hi
its near 6 or 7 month that i start lots of grounding such gym,walking and...also eat alot and....im better but im not still good enough.my question is: do i need enrgy healer?i found one energy healer in my country but he gives lots of money?so what shoud i do?im realy tired of kundalini.perhaps i have schizophernia

Plz someone answer this
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2016 :  7:19:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Try not to focus on the symptoms. Keep busy. If you are schizophrenic, wouldn't the doctors have told you?

Keep grounding. It's okay if you are a little loopy (silly, etc.). If it's kundalini, it's probably not going completely away.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000