Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Retreat, Devon, UK, May 2016
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2016 :  11:22:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

A place has become available on the next UK AYP retreat, which will be happening in May.

It is a single room.

Details here.

Contact me if you would like to come.

Christi

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - May 15 2016 :  12:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

We had a great retreat last weekend at Bala Brook in Devon. We were very lucky with the weather and were in sunshine for most of the time.

We had a fantastic group of people coming from far and wide. Most from the UK, but with practitioners coming over from Ireland, Holland and even Bahrain.

A big thanks to Donna (DeeDee) for her amazing cooking.

The next AYP retreat that I will be running will be in Switzerland in a months time. There are still places available on that one, so PM me if you would like to come.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 16 2016 :  09:44:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
We had a great retreat last weekend at Bala Brook in Devon. We were very lucky with the weather and were in sunshine for most of the time.

Yes it was!

I was so lucky to be there and participate in this beautiful part of England. Hide in the middle of only beautiful nature, was 'Bala Brook' next to a poetic small narrow river. Hearing owls in the night and in the early mornings Christi's wake up bell.

It were special days, time for practice, for beautiful experiences, and a good brisk walk. Time to reflect, time for questions and answers, time for silence and good laughs. Lovely to be there in good company of likewise souls.

Donna inspired me, that was amazing pure and for nature cooking, thank you Donna

Thank you Christi for your guidance and everyone who was there for this AYP retreat.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000