Yoga and Relationships
 Looking for a friend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skaroop3

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2016 :  4:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I've been walking the path kinda alone for quite a long time now, super extreme, enlightening this enlightening that, and I really realized I could probably use a good friend or two.

Is anyone interesting in making an acquaintance?

Hmm...what to say about me...I must have read everything under the sun, but I think my work isn't so much to be into enlightenment anymore but to integrate what I've known. On the one hand I'm looking for someone who gets me, but really I'm just looking for a person I can shoot the sh*t with, just chat.

I've been going through a twin flame experience so it's been tough, and I really wish I'd made friends earlier -- might have made the whole thing softer.

My email is skaroop2@gmail.com -- feel free to send me an email. I often go for evening walks around 7pm Central US time, so if you're ever free then, we can occasionally talk over the phone.

Awkwardly yours,
Sanjay

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2016 :  3:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sanjay,

Putting your email on forums will likely result in email spam.

If you would like face to face yoga friends, you could sign up for Meetup.

If you engage more in the forums, you will likely make more friends who feel comfortable emailing you. If you're practice is different than AYP, there are sections of the forum that are not AYP only.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000