Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Light of Consciousness experience via awareness?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beetsmyth

USA
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  9:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit beetsmyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Has anyone experienced the light that seems to be in the center of consciousness?

Its about the middle of the head but a but upwards?

Its so extremely powerful, like tapping into 220 volts, impossible to sleep, and almost impossible to contain bodily. Its like the flesh suit is too weak to contain it, lol.

Had a few brushes with it, but nothing since a while back. Wondering of others can chime in on it

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  5:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps - it's hard to know exactly what you mean.

In 2012, I had an experience which seemed to permanently rewire my brain. It was a total ending of identification with thought-structures, and a shift to recognizing original nature as Awareness.

During this time there was a massive, powerful movement of energy in the head area - center of brain, moving towards the top of the skull. Incredible amounts of bliss and pure energy. Felt like the head just opened up in some way and became transparent. It was like a channel opened there or something, really don't know what the hell it was, but I can never forget that moment. Life was never really the same since.

Dunno if that relates to what you're talking about!

Edited by - mr_anderson on Dec 11 2015 5:39:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  6:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Beetsmyth,

Similar to what mr anderson said. Among the many experiences I had during the awakening. I woke one morning with a white fluorescent light that lite up my whole head. My physical spinal cord was readjusted and the left and right brain as well. I guess that was brain rewiring, I could hear it click and readjust. The "I"' disappeared and there was oneness with everything. To quote mr anderson "Life was never really the same since". May be you are touching that.

Sunyata

P.S. All of these doesn't matter. I feel it's how we are with our fellow beings that count.

Edited by - sunyata on Dec 11 2015 6:35:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  11:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is a drawing - I think called a mandala - which I finally 'see' what it is depicting. Energetically, as we raise our vibration we are a flower. With higher vibration we become like a prism, even higher, we crystallize into a pyramid and at the very centre we are a dot of light. And everything seems to be build like that. If I hold a pebble in my hand and focus on it for some 10 mins - I will start seeing a flower of light. It will also start getting very hot!
I am fascinated by the energetic world but relevance to enlightenment??! None. So we are encouraged not to spend to much energy in that direction.

Beet - I think you may be referring to the Bindu.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  06:16:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sey,

You might be thinking of the Sri Yantra which is mentioned in this lesson:

Lesson T25 - Sri Vidya – The fruition of tantra

There are various images of the Sri Yantra here and the dot in the centre is the bindu:

Sri Yantras

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2015 :  08:20:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you really want to be blinded with ethereal light streaming in through the third eye, I would advise leaning towards sambhavi mudra and yoni mudra kumbhaka. But that's not something to force. The intensity is not to be underestimated and requires self-pacing and proper prerequisite purification, i.e. inner silence and groundedness.

Personally, I can only handle small doses at a time. On the flipside of the coin, silence can also be like to darkness to me...sentient, but softer than the creative, cosmic light that manifests geometry and radiant harmony. Darkness is often portrayed in a negative tone, but in the context of stillness, the absence of light (pre-form) is perfectly sublime and natural.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2015 :  03:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Christi,

Yep - that's the one. Yogani, as usual, has got it all covered!

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000