Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Voices of AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  02:26:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I love the many voices heard here on the forum.
Christi - the voice of sound reasoning
Holy - the voice of passion
Blue - warm rain
Bodhi Tree - the voice of romanticism
So-Hi - the stern school teacher (get it right!)
Lalow - innocent earnestness
Sunny Sunyata
Omsat - the voice of wisdom

And some I miss
Shanti - gentle persuasion, so blissful
Ananda - another humble romantic
Kathy - she has been so long gone, I cannot remember her beautiful voice

You make me so happy. I cannot thank you enough.

Sey

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  08:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lets not forget SeySorciere the indomitable. I have read your posts and you always get straight to it even when you are confused about something you are not afraid to try , try and try again., which is something I most certainly have an appreciation for. to you as well.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  09:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You for such a beautiful gift to start the day.

Sey- Authentic and Embodied
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  10:38:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just love you and your beach stories. They sing in my heart.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  11:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SeySorciere: The Voice of Sublime Beauty
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  12:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

The sound of outpouring Love

Thank you.. such grate-full lovely expression

quote:

And some I miss
Shanti - gentle persuasion, so blissful
Ananda - another humble romantic

They, and more, are missed..
Their posts of beautiful sharings remain. Thank you, yogani, the peaceful, humble ayp creator voice that moved so many

Go to Top of Page

Beehive

USA
117 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  9:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much for this topic. I have often thought about the voices here too and how much I appreciate people I have never laid eyes on. Thank you so much to all of you who write...... I would add Dogboy, Charliedog, Mr Anderson,Kumar. I shouldn't have even started as it's hard to stop. New posts and old! Prem, Parvati... Kami And of course Yogani. Thank you all.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  08:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And who can forget AnandaTandava
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  12:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sey: graced by gratitude and love
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  01:46:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you dear friends. I may not have mentioned everyone but their voices echo in my heart as well.

AnandaTandava was certainly a character - anyone knows what happened to him?

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  03:12:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is only one year ago I decide to register for AYP. I love all voices here, and what is highly appreciated, there is no judgement. And there is plenty of room for everyone who is reading, learning, practicing and would like to join.
Thanks all.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  08:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
to AYP community of friends
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  12:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sey - the sound of the ocean in a conch shell

I couldn't thank you enough either - I wouldn't have come this far without you, all of you
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  2:35:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2015 :  11:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Holiday's to all voices of AYP. Enjoy family and friends gatherings, real conversations and silence.

May your light shine brightly in 2016
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2015 :  11:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2015 :  11:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas May God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

May The Force Be With You....Always.

Happy Holidays.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2015 :  12:46:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000