Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Cleansing the body of intestinal parasites?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zyxwvuts

Australia
9 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  8:47:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Over the past six months I've had symptoms of brain fog, anxiety, depression, fatigue, and malaise. Also foul-smelling, unformed stools.

I've attributed this to intestinal parasites, which I think I might have gotten from eating wild mushrooms.

I was wondering whether there are any yoga poses/practices that may help with this? I'm looking into drinking salt+water to clean out my digestive system, any advice on this?

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  10:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

zyxwvuts

Australia
9 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2015 :  01:57:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  7:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would recommend seeing a doctor. I do not know of any practices to get rid of intestinal parasites.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2015 :  8:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I second that; six months is a long time to suffer, and even if there were such practices, the results would most likely take time. Do it tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

ChemEng

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2015 :  6:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As all have said best to see a doctor to be certain there are parasites and what type.

There is a yoga cleaning technique using salt+water with a specific concentration together with some specific asanas but I would strongly recommend not doing it unless supervised by an expert. If done incorrectly it can cause more harm including long term damage as it will strip away all intestinal fluids, acids, enzymes, etc leaving one prone to attack by other parasites or damage to the stomach lining, ulcers and also affect the nervous system including the mind. Swami Satyananda ashrams would be best place to go for this.

Please do NOT do any salt+water cleaning unless you know what you are doing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000