Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Utilizing High energy/K instead of grounding
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  11:06:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

During Kundalini practice, it is very common to experience high energy and resulting in high voltage body experience.
As a result we have to shorten/stop practices and move on to grounding practices.

I have found that, by ejaculating body currents drop very quickly and comes to normal condition by morning.

Now, my question is we do so much of practice, instead of balancing it by loosing energy. Can we use it to heal some one ?

In that way both get benefited right ?. Now next question how to do this ?

Does any one have any idea on this?

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2015 :  3:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi raja
If you read the AYP lessons, you will understand that high energy is caused by friction with impurities - it is not usable energy that you can direct or control, but a side effect of purification.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2015 :  4:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to add to what Blue has written. In AYP, we don't direct energy, we drop our prayers and good intentions in Samyama and let the divine do what's best.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2015 :  7:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to add to what Sunyata has written, I find the practice of samyama, with its expression of "outward flow" feels as if it reduces high energy generated in my DM session. Could be my imagination/intention/invention; whatever is responsible, I'm happy with the results

Edit: Raja, I see no harm in sending out "positive energy" to anyone you are concerned about, samyama style, holding their "essence" in your heart and releasing it. Would it make a difference? Only by trial will you find out, and even then other variables could account for someone feeling better. I do know it will make you feel better and cultivate your loving nature.

I practice brahmacharya which I attribute to my steady progress spiritually. I have been married twenty years and so glad I've discovered AYPs "householder yoga" at this stage in our relationship, when quality of marital relations trumps quantity. My wife isn't into yoga but the idea of making meditation my mistress versus seeking out a flesh-and-blood outlet is stablizing to us as a partnership. She has witnessed the cause and effects of my practices and endorses the concept. And when we do have relations, she becomes my ishta, my beloved ideal and I can "spend" freely, knowing I am not at all diminished, in fact, this outpouring strengthens me as a husband on all levels.

All of your "outpouring" resides in the solar center, neighbor to the homes of willpower and love. Whether it is actually energy or not is immaterial; it's all love, and well worth sharing.

Edited by - Dogboy on Oct 10 2015 12:06:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2015 :  12:17:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you Dogboy!
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2015 :  8:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to All
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2015 :  9:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000