Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Subliminal CD, Bach's drops, Himalayen root
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2015 :  3:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I have aproached some kind of an alternative doctor, I have told him about my problems, and he had offered a possible solution...

But first, what are my problems? Social anxiety, frequent urination, and meditation overloading. If you wanna know about my meditation overloads, check out my other topics in which I have described them.

So, he told me to do this therapy:
1. Listening to a CD with subliminal messages
2. Himalayan root (I guess eating it)
3. Alkaline diet
4. and Bach's drops

This CD is produced by him self and mixed specifically for each individual depending on it's personality and health, on problems he wants to solve. So I had to answer to a bunch of questions he had asked me about my psychological life so that he could mix the CD properly.
He also says that the effectiveness of the subliminal messages from the CD can be increased with a PH balance which is achieved by Alkaline diet which should be done simultaneously.
Not sure what did he mean about Bach's drops and Himalayen root. He just said that Bach's drops are for treating fear and anxiety and Himalayen root is for depression, but I'm not depressed.

So the question is will this really work? He says that it should work for social anxiety and meditation overloads, but I haven't questioned him for urination problems.
And, the thing is, this does cost a quite bit of money, so I don't know should I believe him. It's 200 kunas (Croatian currency) for the CD, Himalayen root exposed to the magnetic field (50 doses) is also 200kn, and Bach's drops for a 2-3 months of teraphy are 250kn. 1 USD = 6.83 (HRK- croatian kunas). 650kn in total so that's about 100 USD, which isn't just nothing for an average Croatian family.

So is there anyone with some experience in alternative and Ayurvedic medice that could confirm the effectivness of this teraphy? I allways use to believe him, he is a pretty big figure in Croatian alternative scene, and he also says that he is a long time Yoga and meditation practicioner (over 40 years), and says that he had visited all the great Yogis in the world, he says he's a friend with Dalai Lama, I had seen a pictures with them.
Or any other opinion from anyone is welcome. :)

And the basis of this teraphy is the subliminal CD itself, he also says it musn't be ripped into a digital format and that is should be listened while lying down.

Edited by - Sungazer on Sep 25 2015 6:00:27 PM

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  08:31:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You could try amaroli and see if it does relieve you of some of your symptoms. Lesson 319 has details.
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  10:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sungazer,
Have you ever tried not doing anything for 2 weeks or a month?
No meditation, no spinal breathing, nothing remotely spiritual?
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  10:18:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I second Mykal K - don't do anything for a month. I would add - take long walks, do some gardening, chill in nature if possible.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  7:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay, well, I've stoped my regular meditation routine this year in March I think but for all that time I've been trying out some other meditation techinuqes; yes, for all that time, can't believe it myself.... But haven't meditated every day, but niether has there been a month of not meditating... I think that the longest time I haven't been doing any meditation was about a week, maybe little bit more, 2 weeks the most.

And you guys may be right, I was thinking doing nothing spiritual for 2 months, but every time I get some other idea about some new form of meditation to try, but the same repeats every time (overload).

And yeah, now i think I think I'm deffinitelly gonna have a two months break. And in the mean time I will list to the subliminal CD and practice Alkaline diet.
So I guess no one knows something usefull about subliminal messages, Bach's drops and Alkaline diet? I don't need Himalayen root, that's just for depression.

@Jusmail, so you say Amaroli has grounding effects? I don't know, I think I haven't heard it has... And as I said, I wont be doing nothing spiritual for two months.
And I have been doing Amaroli for some time, but in small quantities, like a 10% of a cup, and diluted. And I don't even remamber why have I stopped...

And, taking walks and going to nature, I used to practice that too. I think it was a period of about 15 days, and every day I would go for a about 90 minutes walk in nature... I got a little bit bored of that, but I may go again... I loose too much time on my way there and back. And I use to feel a little bit better after it, but nothing much.
Well, how much time should I spend in nature for it to have a good effect on meditation, what do you think? (well, this is probally a hard to answer question, I guess no body knows)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000