New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2015 :  10:31:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

That is too bad I was really looking foreward to it, oh well patience. By the way I think you would have a wonderful movie on your hands if produced. Please do think about it.
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

Hmmm come to think of it how is the Audio Book release of the Secrets of Wilder coming still on target for December release on the plus forums Yogani?

Hi So-Hi:

We ran into some tech difficulties so it might slip into 2016. But we're working on it and it is coming! Thanks for asking.

The guru is in you.

Hi So-HI:

Yes, a Secrets of Wilder movie would be wonderful. It played like a movie projected on the screen of inner silence as it was being written.

The book has been read and considered by some influential people in the movie business, but it has not become a serious project for anyone so far. It is a long and winding road for any movie to be made. It could happen with the Secrets of Wilder someday, when all the planets are in alignment. So we just keep sharing it out there.

I greatly enjoyed "Awake" and can appreciate the huge effort that went into making it. Thanks for sharing it here. Perhaps years from now the Secrets of Wilder (and AYP) will be worthy of such an effort. We keep working on it.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000