Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Psychokinesis and candle flame experiment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2006 :  10:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been reading some writings about siddhis and have found a little experiment which might be of interest.

It is written in another language so I will do my best to translate:

"You probably heard about this supernatural force as psychokinesis. I will describe to you about one experiment, which my students in my room for the practice frequently make. Experiment is very simple, and when desired you youselves can conduct it. Take a candle, place it in the candleholder and light it up. Surround it by anything in order to exclude air inlet from the different sides. Leave only the top unprotected. Thus you will create an obstacle for the movement of air towards the flame, which will stop its movement. Then try to set the flame into motion with the aid of psychokinesis.

Novices should alternate their concentration -- first on the flame, then on the chakra. Those, who have experience in this matter, can move the flame without being concentrated.

The following changes begin to occur with the flame of the candle:

When you (of course if you possess capability for psychokinesis) are concentrated on Muladara-chakra (region of coccyx), flame begins to revolve. Concentration on Svadistana-chakra (sex organs) will force the flame to unevenly move from top to bottom. During the concentration on Manipura-chakra (region of navel) flame begins to rhythmically rise and drop. With concentration on Anakhata-chakra (breast) the flame is fixed upward. With concentration on Vishudda-chakra (throat) the flame begins to accomplish rapid small fluctuations, whereas with the concentration on Adjnya-chakra appear the beautiful, rapid, rhythmical, severe vibrations of flame.

Thus, psychokinesis is achieved in accordance with the vibration of a specific chakra. I assume that with the novice it is better to learn to set in motion each chakra in order to freely check them. If in you any chakra does not vibrate, it means it is not activated."

I've tried it, but have difficulty isolating the flame in the first place. I will probably go and buy a special candleholder which isolates most air inlet. I'm interested in what the more experienced forum users with active chakras would report..

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  01:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ack, my eyebrows are gone.

I've heard there are experiments that can be done with pendulums? Has anyone ever tried that?

Edited by - Kyman on Oct 01 2006 01:46:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  09:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Goodday,

Unfortunately, once when there was no electricity I had nothing else to do but stare at a candle flame......

yes it worked that time.......the flame would dance....but the flame also grows very huge

The pendulum works....also. But being a coward I get too scared.

I used an austrian crystal as the pendulum and a handwritten chart. my son tried it also and he claimed he felt the pendulum pulling.

I also tried the "oujuii" (can't spell it ) back when I was sixteen with a group of girls.....

We asked for our Advanced level GCE grades for classmates ....It was 100% percent correct....we didn't get through with the rest of questions cause the girls got scared and ran!

However the best way you can tell is if you use a potted plant or anykind of plant.(enclosed area)

You can stand at any distance(4ft) and after a while the plant will dance for you....use your right palm outstretched facing the plant

the plant might communicate with you(no it doesn't talk you,kinda like a sense of knowing) like for example my mom placed too much fertiliser into the indoor houseplants and they were very upset(but they didn't melt)....even though I thought it was sufficent

Anyway every morning when I offer "dar" (can't spell this either)under the mango tree I bow to the tree also....(I have no idea why, this bhakti thingy works in mysterious ways)

I never believed in spoon bending....but my a portion of my moms spoons went bent while I was washing the dishes ....I wasn't even thinking about bending anything it just happened...

We also have a few large of aquariums in the first floor of the house and fishes always manage to get my attention for food, especially since I dislike touching the food)(and they are not my responsibility )I have no idea how they do it.....

But the best one is moving objects.....the first time this actually occurred I screamed and ran to my mom......

Another one is opening locks....only twice this occurred with me......very useful especially since our house has about 12 burglar proof locks, again I don't know how this happened ( I assumed the locks were faulty, but instead they are brand new.

I assumed it is the kundalini thingy...because my guru just told me to expect alot of things occuring

For starters you can try plants, trees in the forest are the best especially the really old ones

try hugging( i read this one) one of them and tell me how you feel...

again you have nothing to lose.... alot to gain with plants though... it's worth a try for good things that is!

Please note I am not any kind of siddhis (whatever that means) these are things that occurred.....(please note I have enough guys to give me all the attention in the world and I am not fabricating these things for your interest) As for providing entertainment ( I would rather pole dance!)

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  10:46:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hate pole dancing. Why not learn a legitimate form of dance? I take dance classes, and several strippers come to the classes and are working to become legitimate dancers. It's much more sexy and beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  10:50:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What do candles and hand-held pendula have in common? They have in common that they magnify existing small random forces.

Have a careful look into why the 'techniques' for observing psychokinetic forces have in common the use of tools which magnify existing small random forces.

Have a careful look into why, for example, hand-held pendula are recommended for demonstrating psychokinesis but pendula suspended in an enclosed jar on a stable base are not!
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  7:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
honestly I am indeed beginning to like you....whoever you are......
you indeed put a smile on my face
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  7:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can direct energy(not too sure if this is the correct term) into the flame to affect things kilometres away.....this I know.... maybe using the chakras to manipulate the flame is definitely a possibility

I agree with you on the magnification.....but the proportion can be amplified accordingly.....

If you ever in Africa or Nigeria ask them what's the difference between Trinidadian voodoo and Nigerian voodoo. If they are still standing standing there make sure you get a good explanation......

Namaste.

Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2006 :  09:58:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nsantoo

honestly I am indeed beginning to like you....whoever you are......
you indeed put a smile on my face

Thanks nsantoo -- skeptics rarely get compliments!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000