Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 "History of God" by Guy Steven Needler
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2015 :  11:21:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Good day AYPers!

I recently read a very good channeled work by Guy Steven Needler (himself being a mechanical engineer) called History of God, and want to recommend it to all spiritual seekers as it gives mechanical insight into how the greater reality works on a metaphysical level. If you like math and numbers and physics you will find this informative.

When we say we are spiritual seekers, what we are really saying, from a metaphysical science-based standpoint, is that we are yearning to understand how the physics/mechanics of the multi-verse operate and how that relates to our true energetic selves. In understanding the bigger picture of the environment that our creator and his creator have created for themselves and for us to experience, we gain a deeper understanding of the nuts and bolts which are "under the hood", or "beyond the veil".

The reason I recommend this book is because it's the first of its kind. No Channelers that I know of, have ever yet had a "nuts and bolts" conversation with Source as of yet concerning metaphysical mechanics of our environment. This is not a spiritual book. This is an authentic metaphysical overview via channeling.

Guy Needler channels our Source entity (God) and it's creator, Origin entity where they get down into the nitty-gritty of the Why, Where, When, What and How they have created the multi-verse and us.

If you are slanted towards scientific or engineering explanations of how things work, you will enjoy this read. As a spiritual truth seeker, I feel obligated to share with you that which I feel is most constructive and positive for like-minded folks.

Some topics discussed with Source and Origin include:

The mechanics of the Origins Universe,
How the Origin became self aware,
The Origins creation of 12 Source entities and why,
Source entity explanation of why it created the multi-verse,
Development of Human Beings,
Karma, a physics based explanation,
Creation of Galaxies, Planets, Solar systems, etc.,
Other major civilizations in earths past,
Akashic records,
Living many incarnations simultaneously,
Illness,
Relaxation, Meditation and the Core Star,
Souls returning to Source Entity,
Our Source entity's observation of Souls on Earth,
Stars, Incarnation Souls and Root Races,
Explanation of Psychic powers in humans,
Om and Hum entities,
Universes, Null Space, Hyperspace, Collective Beings,
Council of Twelve,
Choice, a.k.a. Free Will,
Life on Earth, what its all about,
Religion,
Christ Consciousness (Source entities opinion),
Being of service,
A bit about the authors past lives,
and more...

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000