AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Anyone want to riff?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2015 :  11:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I see a blank slate. I see an ancient design. I see so many parts in the great machine, and I wonder.

Wonder, not in the sense of seeking the answer to a question, but in the sense of marveling at what is before me, and within me.

If I grow impatient, or feel a lacking, or doubt the outcome of this tidal wave, I only have to look to myself, and remember that I am the edge of the miracle. I am the cusp, same as you. I am the coming and the going. I am the waterfall and waves and fullness therein, same as you.

Anyone care to riff off this seed of self-inquiry? Please, go for it...

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  03:15:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just a few days ago I said to myself not to go into the jnana section again, here I am, again why?
I see a puppet on a string. At the same time I wonder, am I the puppet on a string or am I the puppeteer?
Am I the setting in were the play with the puppet is?
Or the big space, emptiness, which is all around and within?
Maybe I am all, at the same time, but time, what is time?
If I share an opinion in self-inquire, from which perspective I am writing?
How is the reader reading it, in which perspective?
All we do here is trying to catch it, That, but it is not to catch, not with words, not with feelings, emotions.
I love to read your words, they are poetic, divine, an interpretation of you as the human being you are HereNow
If we leave all personal out there is All is happening, this moment, sit, write, post.
Self-inquire? Personal inquire? Self is all included? I don't know....
In moments of complete awareness, there is wholeness, without parts and edges. All is happening, aware or not aware.
Edit: What am I doing here, why can't I let it be, all is as it is.

Edited by - Charliedog on Jul 24 2015 08:16:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  4:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you ever pressed your forehead to the mirror and looked deeply into your pupil? (I say "pupil", singular, because at that range the eyes converge into one). It is peering deep into your soul and simultaneously outward beyond the stars; it is the shusumna and a black hole all in one. Surrendering there, you are everything everywhere, and paradoxically nothing, and nowhere at all. And then the spell is broken and the experience mists away, and you dutifully wipe away the smudge that you left behind.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  5:33:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Maybe I am all

When I say that out loud, I love the way it rolls off the tongue. May-be I-am Alllll. It's like a melody with rock-solid meaning. A mountain of sound and vibration. An oasis of comfort and truth. It will stick with me since Charliedog has rolled it into existence in my/our consciousness.

quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

It is peering deep into your soul and simultaneously outward beyond the stars; it is the shusumna and a black hole all in one.

Now that's riffing. The single eye...sparkling with geometry, glimmering with pathways, shimmering in infinite space. I am seduced by the holograms of Self: willingly, gleefully, silently.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2015 :  07:31:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just did both at the same time, gazed in my pupil and say out loud maybe I am Allll.

Hope this helps to be without questioning for a while....

Thanks for being here Dogboy and Bodhi Tree

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000