Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 kundalini and bone restructuring?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

radicaltruth

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  10:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
greetings, i perused the forum looking for information on this but could not find any.

a little background - starting in 2010 i've had numerous kundalini experiences, including hearing tones along my spine, the feeling of being gently floating above my bed, a cathartic heart orgasm (including a "spiritual ejaculation"??), numerous spiritual visions, prophetic dreams, informative words floating into my line of sight. i've experienced a battle in the spirit with a demonic being (bat wings, 13 feet tall, rock like skin) that damaged my 3rd eye. the being was destroyed on contact with me, however i've had very few spiritual visions since then.

i recently started experiencing a slight popping on the right side of my jaw joint while eating (chewing larger bites).

i did read somewhere that as kundalini is a transformational experience, the physical will change alongside the spirit (knowledge) and soul (emotions/attitudes/feelings).

does this hold true for my recent jaw-popping? it's slightly uncomfortable, although not painful, at the moment.

would love to hear any insight you may have.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  4:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello radicaltruth

Kundalini sensations can be quite dramatic. I don't know if it is a restructuring of the bones (it would take proper research to establish that wouldn't it?) but it can certainly feel like one.

You're not saying if you have a meditation practice. The inner silence developed through meditation will balance kundalini and make the awakening a lot smoother.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  4:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello radicaltruth,

I did experience the right and left hemisphere of the brain adjusting with a click and readjusting of the spine during kundalini awakening. However, I didn't experience the jaw popping.

I'm not a dentist but I think sometimes overcrowding of the teeth can cause that too. May be a visit to the dentist to rule that out would help.
Go to Top of Page

radicaltruth

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  9:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks sunyata and blueraincoat:

regarding meditation - i do take an hour or two out each day to relax and think deeply. i've been feeling little muscle pops throughout my body when i do relax. last week my right eyebrow was twitching for about a minute, so something is definitely going on in the right side of my face. two days ago i let go of a major blockage (depression) through sheer will and mental force (ie: i had enough of it and took a strong stand against this feeling/attitude, and have been feeling lighter, brighter and more aware since then).

i think "popping" might be too strong a word - clicking of the jaw joint is more appropriate. unfortunately i am not covered by insurance and cannot afford a visit to the dentist, however i will look into asking around some dental forums to get input on this as well.

hope to find some more definitive answers, as it's not fun eating when my jaw clicks on most bites.

thanks again for your input
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:27:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
regarding meditation - i do take an hour or two out each day to relax and think deeply. i've been feeling little muscle pops throughout my body when i do relax. last week my right eyebrow was twitching for about a minute, so something is definitely going on in the right side of my face. two days ago i let go of a major blockage (depression) through sheer will and mental force (ie: i had enough of it and took a strong stand against this feeling/attitude, and have been feeling lighter, brighter and more aware since then).

These are all signs of purification.

Good to hear of your progress.Yes, kundalini changes you in different levels. Are you practicing AYP? In AYP, if things start getting uncomfortable, we self pace.

I would get the jaw issue checked out by the doctor.

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 10 2015 11:13:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  11:26:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Relaxing is good, but "thinking deeply" is rather the opposite of meditation. The aim of meditation is to go into the silence beyond thoughts.
In the AYP system, meditation is the single most important practice, so the advice is to start a meditation practice if you are serious about your spiritual path.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

radicaltruth

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  9:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
after further research it turns out the clicking jaw joint is a symptom of repeated stress. it's a positive thing that it happened, as i had a bad habit of grinding my teeth throughout the day - perhaps for years. i've stopped for several days, and am stretching and strengthening the jaw muscles via various exercises -- the entire jaw area has been gently pulsating as it relaxes for the first time in years, and energy is coming into it.

unfortunately it had to take the clicking joint to expose the deeper stress, however the lesson is learned and i've started applying relaxation and stretch techniques to other areas of my body that have been neglected (including throat, ears, forehead, knees, etc).

excited to move the healing process along. the clicking has improved in the last few days, and i'm confident it'll be gone once the muscles in the area are strengthened and healed.

hope this info might help someone in the future who is looking into TMD (Temporomandibular Joint Disorders).

important not to fear once the symptoms arise - relax, stretch, strengthen and patiently allow the body to heal itself as it reverses years, perhaps decades, of stress and abuse.

cheers
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  9:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So happy you found what the issue was. The energy is very intelligent. Good Luck on your journey!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000