AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Mukti
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  4:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Try doing this yourself: smash your hand against a wall (don't overdo it please) and observe the pain objectively. You should be able to disassociate from it and just watch it. Its your judging of sensations of pain as "unpleasant" which creates the resistance/aversion ---> suffering. Your attention is also constantly moving around, so as BRC said, when it is away from the physical pain you probably won't feel it. Just an experiment, take it as you will.

On a personal note, I use the technique of accepting/noticing pain in an objective way to some degree of success in daily life.
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  07:22:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear blue karl sunyata ak33 ananda Charlie kumar n others

Please tell what is the practices you do n give importance for which practice, also the time for each practice like for pranayama meditation etc individually that is mention the time taken individually for each practice
And r the benefits or sufferings u have overcome by doing these practices

Edited by - ranjan on Jul 13 2015 07:37:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  08:03:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You will find the answers to all these questions in the lessons. All you need to do is click on the "Start Lessons Here" link on the left and read through. Any specific questions you can ask on this forum.

quote:
Originally posted by ranjan
And r the benefits or sufferings u have overcome by doing these practices

Yes, AYP is a very effective yoga method. I would encourage you to try it for yourself. Deep meditation is the single most important practice.
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  09:03:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Ranjan will join in here should be fun

1st technique practiced: Talbya Kriya.

Importance: Loosens up the tissues of the tongue, floor of the mouth, throat and tendon of the tongue for Kechari.

Second Technique: Mahamudra with Spinal Breathing or Yoga Mudra with Spinal Breathing.

Importance: Loosens up the spine ans realigns the vertebrae, also redistributes the energy in the system, for example it can pool in pockets or places and cause pain like headaches at the base of the skull.

Considerations: There must be a physical aspect being effected by the rise of ecstatic conductivity clearly felt no differently than any other physical sensation, even as the soft touch of a lovely ladies hand upon your arm. No need to speculate what is felt is real within the neurobiology.

Third Technique: Talabya Kriya again this time a more advanced form.

Importance: Loosens the physical material again as Kechari level 3 / 4 comes on its own during the following practices and if this is not done first soreness will happen in the tissues.

Secondary Importance: This practice somehow calms. clears and focuses the mind inwards and helps to go inward after the more outward expression of Mahamudra.

Fourth Technique: Spinal Breathing.

Importance: Attention becomes introverted into the core of the spine pulling the life force from the outer senses inwards, sensation and awareness of the outer-world ceases and sensation of the inner-world begins.

Ecstatic Conductivity is soon in motion, with the breath and guided by the will, this is important because one learns how to manage the will on a subtle level which opens one to more refined peaceful ways of being aware and alive in the daily world. it feels like electricity sometimes there is great heat then becomes more refined and small within the great pipe of the spine and soon the quanta of intention moves up and down in the spine and the breath follows after in this deep interiorzation.

The purpose is in the practice and part of it is what is called purification, purification is the unwinding and releasing of obstructions in the manyfold being of this expressing incarnation one can not look and see a stain or obstruction and pluck it out so by indirect means as described soon the inner system is scrubbed clean like sharpening a rust sword. No one needs a microscope to remove rust from a blade just appropriate action.

This practice leads to deep interorization and silence, in the silence one directly perceives one own being-ness.

Duration: 5 minutes on average this is roughly 15 repetitions here as the breath slows considerably.

Auxiliary to 4th technique:

A. Siddhasana Natural feeling so go with it.
B. Sambhavi Mudra, comes naturally eyes fix upwards.
C. Kechari Mudra

Not enough can be written concerning Kechari Mudra but nothing of it can be understood until it is in place, in my case it came as a direct result of rising ecstatic conductivity in the neurobiology.

This mudra with tongue in head up above completes a neurobiological circuit and as such every time I sit this circuit completes if withheld the energy becomes very strong and insistent and will eventually sneak its way past my effort and up goes the tongue so there is no reason to deny the completion of the circuit.

Importance: Somehow the completion of the circuit leads the mind to even greater stillness and Pratyahara and expresses the excessive energy out through the crown.

Other automatic Mudras and Bandhas that come as an expression of ecstatic conductivity neither sot nor denied thought of as necessary and the neurobiology takes care of it even as an automatic transmission does in a vehicle:

Mulabandha
Aswini Mudra
Uddiyana
Jalandhara
Thokar

5th Technique Deep Meditation with the IAM or AYAM Mantra, this a duel poled Mantra it can be felt I goes up and AM goes down, further complimenting spinal breathing and completing its work.

Duration: 5 Minutes.

Importance: the practices above set the stage in stillness, and Introversion now it is time to purify the subconscious. Again this can not be done by picking and choosing life events or impressions because the conscious mind knows nothing of what is contained in this vast store house of impressions for who knows how many lifetimes, there is also the possibility of inherited genetic memory as well as a group gestalt soe when we purify ourselves we do every living being a kind service as well and raise the entirety of creation to a cleaner nicer place of awareness up out of the mud of animalistic reptilian brutality.

This technique is one that starts heading into the land of language will fail to make sense and becomes a purely experiential understanding.

That which can be reported is the scenery as it is release, the feelings as they are released.

It is hypothesized that what is being released is quanta of existence that has been trapped in emotionally charged thought forms, Packets that have served as sectors on the spiritual hard drive as you will but by freezing them static in time and the programs they once served have been upgraded they are like redundant dynamic link libraries that are best freed or perhaps clusters that have corrupt data and need to be released and reallocated. Allot of it is probably old programs that are no longer of use like being able to catch a fly with ones tongue. Earlier evolutionary stages of the soul.

This can even be taken down into DNA & quantum physics and beyond but it is not necessary what is necessary is not descriptions or mechanics but practice and results in your daily life.

6th Technique Heart Breathing when inner guidance dictates:

Importance when the heart is heavy bringing the charge of the Ishta into it creates a further cleansing and revitalizing of everything including the emotions.

7th Technique Mahamudra again.

Importance after all of the practices above the experience will be very different there will not be as much ecstatic conductivity because the spinal canal is more open and free therefore less obstructions therefor less electrical feeling but whatever is present redistributes in the body and pockets of stagnation which lead to physical pain are prevented.

There is a very clean open feeling in the spine.

8th Technique: Lay down close the eyes and rest if you fall asleep it will be Swiftly and deep when you come back out it will be through lucid dreaming

Importance: There is allot of automatic under the hood stuff still in motion from all of the practices and the neurobiology has just gotten a good workout and scrubbing.

If you just get up from practices there is a huge likelihood you will have emotional issues to include oversensitivity to others and a bad temperament and be miserable even.

If you rest all of this spools down on it's own and the likelihood of the afore mentioned side effects are greatly reduced or simply do not occur.

Have tested this and it is so.

Conclusion: The benefit to all of this is that ones daily life becomes more free flowing and effortless.

Ones mental state is of increased clarity.

Ones emotional state is more loving, open, patient and compassionate.

Ones experience of life is different in positive ways and to understand a person must do or these words sound like silly talk.

Ones perception of time is different one moment flows into the next in a present aware way with stillness, life itself circumstances etc... simply flow, ebb and flow, ones ownership is thought of as silly, permanence in impermanence.

As far as spiritual growth is concerned who can say without using mind to do the saying? It can be said there is so much automatically happening that there is no way to pinpoint it all nor is it necessary except to entertain mind.

It is observed that one goes beyond mind and there is nothing mind can report and all of these processes are simply getting us out of out own way and the more we can be aware of what we truly are the more beautiful it all is.

think of this as a process of reduction, removal of that which covers a return to remembrance of what we already are.

This has been fun thank you for this opportunity to entertain this mind.

Questions are more important than answers.

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  10:04:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ranjan,

Yes, my life changed after years of yoga & meditation. Before yoga I was doing what I thought was expected from me. Nowadays there is be-ing in the moment. That is a change of perspective. There is the normal everyday living, but there is no pressure anymore. Not involved in my emotions and sufferings, see them for what they are, not who I really am. That does not mean that there are no feelings anymore, it is more that I am not dependent by the circumstances. Just be, not worry about the future or yesterday. I'll take nothing for granted anymore. See the wonder of life in every moment. Thanks to yoga, a steady practice, and Grace. I can tell you that it takes time and courage, because every stone has to be turned, to find out who I really am. It is not an overnight happening, the practice will go on. I will not explain any further, you have to find your own way. You received so many useful, loving and caring answers here, it really is up to you now. You will not regret it.

Love and Light,

Edited by - Charliedog on Jul 13 2015 10:37:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  4:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear blue n charle

Thanks for expressing your experiences

And huge applause for so-hi for the huge response
It will take some time for going through it.
Yes so-hi trying to understand a person completely is not possible but to some extent it is possible right. Any health benefits physical or mental r easily understandable. So that is what I am asking

And it is better if someone has the information of all the type of pratices everyone does and the benefits of it n even experiences n somehow correlates it. And if it is available to know for us than just by reading you can get clear picture . actually it can do very much more than that. It will speed up the process. But that is very huge task. I just don't know how you spent so much time in writing this. I find it difficult writing few lines. Thanks for that again

So everyone what is quality time required for getting good results. is one hour daily enough do you really think

Edited by - ranjan on Jul 13 2015 5:09:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  5:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One hour a day is perfect to start with - half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the evening, that's two sessions of mantra meditation, just as Yogani instructs (see Lesson 13).
Godspeed!
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2015 :  08:15:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear blue n others

Thanks for all your responses

It seems everyone has abandoned the ship.
So its time to abandon the ship hurray
Jai shri rama Om namah shivaya Jai bajarangabali Jai shri Krishan
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2015 :  10:34:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ranjan

Hari om tat sat

Dear blue n charle

Thanks for expressing your experiences

And huge applause for so-hi for the huge response
It will take some time for going through it.
Yes so-hi trying to understand a person completely is not possible but to some extent it is possible right. Any health benefits physical or mental r easily understandable. So that is what I am asking

And it is better if someone has the information of all the type of pratices everyone does and the benefits of it n even experiences n somehow correlates it. And if it is available to know for us than just by reading you can get clear picture . actually it can do very much more than that. It will speed up the process. But that is very huge task. I just don't know how you spent so much time in writing this. I find it difficult writing few lines. Thanks for that again

So everyone what is quality time required for getting good results. is one hour daily enough do you really think

Hello Ranjan thank you , you are welcome and we do agree. When it comes to writing it is a matter of Bhakti really that is the fuel, the writing just flows it is all stored in the memory and it is a matter of reliving daily sitting then the typing is really fast and the words flow.

After years of Practicing Kriya Yoga the ability to go very still really fast has developed.

Everything desribed above takes roughly 20 minutes rest can go up to 1/2 of an hour and is not to be mistaken as any less important than the other techniques.

Still being relativly new to IAM Deep Meditation this neurobiology has to be careful not to overload so it is done once per day for now as the way is being found with AYP.

When I practiced Kriya sitting for 2 hours of Pranayama alone was not uncommon then there were other techinques also.

There is something very powerful about the AYP techniques that once Deep Meditation is added it is not only very fullfilling in a way that Kriya was not but also requires a massive scaling down of practice also.

Another thing to consider is this neurobilogy may still be suffering from delayed overloads caused by practice from previously lived systmes of Sadhana and that is very contributory to ongoing experiments in self pacing.

For example the keys are known the ability to perform Samyama is present but the Neurobiolgy of this system has to find its way from where it has already been to where it is going now.

Truly to practice is to discover and no two people will absolutly be able to practice the same things for the same time and get the same exact results some do more some do less but it is important to work towards meeting established standards like 20 Minutes for Deep Meditation and 10 Minutes for spinal breathing and twice daily practice.

Edited by - So-Hi on Jul 14 2015 10:45:13 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000