AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Mukti
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  1:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hari om tat sat
Dear bhakthas

Hello everyone
Has anyone seen god.
It is time to wake up bhakthas.i trying to find some answers just if u could help

I am getting frustrated daily. With all my knowledge with whatever i have grasped n felt experience from god. I am completely disappointed to tell that i am not able to tell that god exist in way we know he exists. But i am still confident he is existing in some form still unknown.
All the puranas is looking like some type of stories. We don't have any proper proof for any of these things other than beliefs n assumptions.

So how about mukti. How to tell anybody has been got mukti from birth n death cycle n become one with god. How to tell buddha achieved mukti n escaped birth death cycle n became one in pancha bhuthas as he claimed.
How to tell where is shakaracharya n other great people are now

We know only about mind n matter but to tell mind is byproduct of matter is not just possible. about soul n god it only feels good when u think they exist but their is no proper proof of their existence. Ghosts might be proof of souls . But their is no proper proof of God's. It seems buddha saying "their is nothing in this world that is fixed" might be true.
But about soul, even if soul exist but it doesn't seems its mind is fixed.

I just don't understand why i have taken birth i don't like this world i want mukti from all this please give me mukti from all these oh lord almighty vishu shiva shankara

i am not able to understand why have i taken birth i have never liked this world from birth their is only frustration in this world. The sex thing somehow confuses me but it is not so strong. I just want mukti their no such thing that i want. So can anyone explain why have i taken birth. Will atleast i get mukti n become one with god atleast now

Why is that god simply clears the mind if he exists. If he makes up his mind how time will it take. What is that god wants

Jai bajarangabali Jai shri Krishan swamiye sharnam ayyappa

Hari om tat sat

Sorry if i have upset u all but it might be time to wake up bhakthas

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  2:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ranjan.

Wherein lies the problem?

Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  3:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The thing is mykal
I am douting whether mukti exists r not
So where is bhudha now
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  3:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ranjan,

I don't have answers to your questions. Only a suggestion- Twice daily practices with self-pacing and accept whatever you may think is causing suffering.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  5:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
These questions are singing from deep within yourself. I am confident the answers are in there too, Ranjan, and yes, I have no proof of this. The needles are in that haystack, now open your eyes, ears, throat, mind & heart (for these last two are connected), fall into the inner silence and find them
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  06:04:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear friends thanks for response

See the thing is from meditation and all these you can get peace of mind end the suffering and whatever you may get(it takes a lifetime to achieve such things) .

But getting mukti doesn't seem possible. How to tell that budhha or any other gurus have achieved mukti

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  08:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ranjan,

You have many questions. This is good - it shows that you are not content with the way things are. You are looking for answers. Only you can find these answers, by searching deeply into yourself. Nobody can give you these answers. The answers are beyond words. As Sunyata and Dogboy are telling you, read the lessons and do your daily practice, and what you need will be given to you. There is no magic trick. You have to do the work yourself to find out the truth.

The guru is in you!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  08:45:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No one sees God but God. To make it a personal achievement would be wrong. It's something impersonal... Yet, I dare say I have seen God and there is nothing to see but God. Heck I see God right now and have never seen anything but him/her

And there is no one looking but God... I am, you could say at what Yogani calls relational Self inquiry... Not fully enlightened... Yet, I am blessed to be able to be. A couple of months back I was a total mess... Lost within my mind... Then suddenly... Boom... All melted in it's source... The object was of the same nature of the subject...

How to attain this you might ask... My own experience is daily spiritual practice... If it's self inquiry.. or prayer... or yoga... or a combination of all... it doesn't matter... just keep on trying to reach out... Allah/God/Atman is more real then what you think is real... But even this is crossed into just "being!"

What made me jump into direct experience big time... Many years back... Was the AYP practices... Have you tried taking on these practices on a daily and scheduled basis.

Also, you are from India! Why not go out and search for gurus until you find the right one for you. When you meet him, you'll know. It would be something beyond the ordinary... A mystical encounter... And do not settle for less than that. I can require Amma the hugging saint in India and also Shiva Shakti Ammayiar from Tiruvannamalai...

All the best on your path

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  09:10:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A beautiful story Ananda, your testimony moves me
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  10:12:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear blanche

See i don't believe anyone can get answers for questions like mukti from these things. And if you get from practices it is only some mental interpretation of something filled with beliefs there is no solid proof of any of gurus being achieved mukti.

Hello ananda
I guess u must be talking about god as pure Consciousness i think. But has god spoken to you why is that he doesn't respond directly means just speak to us and all the matter is solved. All the confusion is gone but he won't.
Meeting a guru searching a guru i have hugged amma thrice i believe. I think all these searching guru and following gurus path is not enough. Actually I think no guru might have actually achieved mukti
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  11:14:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ranjan

Hari om tat sat
Dear blanche

See i don't believe anyone can get answers for questions like mukti from these things. And if you get from practices it is only some mental interpretation of something filled with beliefs there is no solid proof of any of gurus being achieved mukti.

Hello ananda
I guess u must be talking about god as pure Consciousness i think. But has god spoken to you why is that he doesn't respond directly means just speak to us and all the matter is solved. All the confusion is gone but he won't.
Meeting a guru searching a guru i have hugged amma thrice i believe. I think all these searching guru and following gurus path is not enough. Actually I think no guru might have actually achieved mukti

Hello Ranjan,

Sorry to jump in, but as I read your posts, I see you are writing that you believe what you are thinking.
Is what you think really the truth? You say that quite often. You posted this in Jnana/Self inquiry, so maybe you can ask yourself this question. Is what I believe and think the truth. Nobody else can answer your questions about God or Mukti. Yogani's lessons can help you. If you read them carefully, and build an AYP practice, step by step. Then you can experience your own results, step by step.

Best wishes on your journey,
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  12:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

H
Hello ananda

Dear, first i see no time anymore. So yes he does. But u wouldn't understand me... U need to experience this urself. Second, knock and the door shall be opened unto you. If amma doesn't work... Search elsewhere until u find... As i said... It needs daily dedication. By ur mind pattern i see that u are searching within ur mind... This will lead into a lot of headache... Practice ayp or any other form of efficient spiritual practice daily and give it some time... You'll see the results by urself... But if u are coming with a fixed mind (a full cup)... How r u going to learn something new... Let go and let god... Take it easy and do the job needed... You are given more than one way... Follow them... Who says the other is different than u or god... It is you and the guru within and it is talking to you now

I wish u all the best. Namaskar

Edited by - Ananda on Jul 08 2015 12:12:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  1:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear Charlie

See first for a person to show way he must have achieved it. See all the gurus like budhha have spoken of mukti it is not that just my wish. So how about to know whether bhudha has got mukti or not. Bhudha has put all efforts in spirituality, if he has got mukti than others will also get it. So how to tell he has got mukti is the question. Don't you think it is the foremost important thing in spirituality the mukti thing.

Dear ananda

Do you really think you speak with god. R u talking about signs he might show.
What does this means "first i see no time anymore". Whatever u say might be correct but show me a guru who has achieved mukti that will be my path
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  2:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Dear ananda

Do you really think you speak with god. R u talking about signs he might show.
What does this means "first i see no time anymore". Whatever u say might be correct but show me a guru who has achieved mukti that will be my path

I do not think, I know for certain As for the time part. You have to experience it in order to understand it. As per showing you a guru or a teacher... Yogani first comes to mind... The safest and surest way I feel within... But as I said earlier... This thing doesn't just happen like magic... You have to tread the path yourself.

You remind me of Harilal Poonja (Papaji) who went on searching from guru to guru in India... Asking them to show him God... And those who didn't he just left... Until he found Sri Ramana... Maybe you should do something like this... Of course if that is what you're looking for...

I really sympathise with you and see myself also in you a time back... I used to be very agitated and nervous about the whole thing... I was dying and crying for God to help me out... It went on for years like this... With moments of ups and downs... Doesn't mean I am living in moments that are always up now... But there seems to be peace and an understanding of what is right now... I heartly feel for you and I know that you are sincere in your quest. This is why I've shared all i've got. All I can say is don't give up... There is peace and answers to your question and if you keep on the path you will find them...

Much love
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I just don't understand why i have taken birth i don't like this world i want mukti from all this please give me mukti from all these oh lord almighty vishu shiva shankara
Perhaps you will have to learn to love this world first? That will be loving God. God is everything that exists.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Perhaps you will have to learn to love this world first? That will be loving God. God is everything that exists.

Well said, Blue. There is no way around it. I've had to learn to embrace the good, bad and ugly.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
So how about to know whether bhudha has got mukti or not. Bhudha has put all efforts in spirituality, if he has got mukti than others will also get it. So how to tell he has got mukti is the question. Don't you think it is the foremost important thing in spirituality the mukti thing.

Dear Ranjan,

Why do you worry if anyone has achieved mukti? Even if you do get the proof that they have indeed achieved mukti- what does it do for you? It's nice to read about people who are liberated. In the end you have to get your mukti.You can be liberated only by your practices. As yogani says you even have to give your mukti away.

Sunyata

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 08 2015 5:09:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat
Jai shri rama Om namah shivaya

Dear Anand
You give a good response

Now yogani might be a good guru but how to say he has achieved mukti

See ramana maharishi claims he is everywhere now or he is always with his bhakthas or disciples. So how to say it is true or to say where is ramana maharishi now

Ok you n others feel that this is my quest. Ok so would u like to tell what is that u r finding from these practices and what have you achieved till now

Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear blue n sunyata

I think i might never like this world never. I only want mukti. I actually just don't understand why do you all like
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
H
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Jai shri rama Om namah shivaya

Dear Anand
You give a good response

See ramana maharishi claims he is everywhere now or he is always with his bhakthas or disciples. So how to say it is true or to say where is ramana maharishi now

Ok you n others feel that this is my quest. Ok so would u like to tell what is that u r finding from these practices and what have you achieved till now

He died, but his legacy ripples out. You get one life so live it to the full.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:

Don't you think his work speaks for itself?
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  5:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Ramana is one of my Istha. His love and guidance is felt everyday.

quote:
I think i might never like this world never. I only want mukti. I actually just don't understand why do you all like

Don't chase after mukti. Engage in activities/hobbies you enjoy- dance, listen to music, work, cook for family, help the needy and continue your practice. Mukti will slowly creep on you. Don't try to run from this world-God created this world for a reason . You are going through a phase- it will pass.

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 08 2015 5:10:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  5:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hari om tat sat
Dear sunyata

What do you mean by giving mukti away. Actually i also used to like gurus being liberated but i just don't believe in it anymore.

Yes his works speak but it is not enough to say he will get mukti so i think. i actually doubt if at all anyone might have achieved it

i also like ramana maharishi just trying to find truth

What u r mentioning about engaging in activities might give peace of mind or whatever it might give, u can't expect mukti to be achieved from these things

It is still what created this world

Dear karl

Why do you say one life don't you believe in rebirth

Edited by - ranjan on Jul 08 2015 5:41:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  5:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
What do you mean by giving mukti away.

Stillness in action. I'm sure you have had moments in life where you have felt so much joy, peace, contentment and happiness that you have lost track of time and yourself while engaging in activity. Serving others without a motive- not thinking what's in it for me. Just flowing with what is. Some do it in a large scale like- Yogani and others do it in a small scale with whoever they come in contact with everyday.

quote:
Actually i also used to like gurus being liberated but i just don't believe in it anymore.

This is a good thing. You will not fall easily for anyone who claims to be liberated. You have to find it out for yourself. Once you start tasting liberation, you will have to have it and then give it away.

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 08 2015 5:45:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  6:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Dear sunyata

What do you mean by giving mukti away. Actually i also used to like gurus being liberated but i just don't believe in it anymore.

Yes his works speak but it is not enough to say he will get mukti so i think. i actually doubt if at all anyone might have achieved it

i also like ramana maharishi just trying to find truth

What u r mentioning about engaging in activities might give peace of mind or whatever it might give, u can't expect mukti to be achieved from these things

It is still what created this world

Dear karl

Why do you say one life don't you believe in rebirth

It's not a matter of belief. Our bodies might eventually be recycled, our essential self is unique even as consciousness maybe considered uniform. Once the mould is broken there are no more exactly like you. It's like putting batteries into a toy car and then into a radio. The essential power source is the same, but it's interaction is unique.

Rulers/religions/tricksters throughout the ages have instilled into their subjects the idea that their reward for obedience is to be found in an afterlife. What they could not, or did not want to provide in physical comforts in life their subjects would attain in death. The rulers acted as deities, chosen by the Gods and each consecutive ruler would be entombed in such a way that it would reinforce the idea for the next generation of rulers.

Once you become familiar with the notion that there is no coming back, no nirvana then this changes things. What we do now is all we will ever do. We should make our work about freeing ourselves and as many other from suffering in whatever small way we can.
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  6:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear karl

So what u r saying is their is only rebirth but no mukti is it.

But i want mukti
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000