Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Effect of different mantra real?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2015 :  02:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ok,so i just got broke up with my gf and it pains a lot now. I was crying and then i felt the heavy burden in my heart and then i realized my heart chakra was opening up and then the thunder struck and then i cried like a baby.
So, the same day to get back my gf i tried to meditate Lord Kaamdev mantra which basically spreads love in ones life. So my question is does these mantra with special purpose really work.
I was so sad n heartbroken that i had some kind spiritual n experience and diffnetly felt different experience and vibe with the kaamdev mantra. Does anyone understand the workings of different mantras?

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2015 :  07:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
diffnetly felt different experience and vibe with the kaamdev mantra.

quote:
Does anyone understand the workings of different mantras?

Yes and if you look in the mirror you will discover it is you . There are all kinds on Mantras and each will set up a different resonance harmonic in your neurobiology how strongly it effects you or is even noticable is really up to the individual. Also it may not be wise to take mantra like medicine that is not needed it could actually cause a side effect that is not helpful.

I guess the real question is why do you want to learn more about specific Mantras? What is the motivation? Is your username indicitive of your reason to seek balance?

If it is Balance, balance is found in purification and you can do it with the AYP System.

Start here http://www.aypsite.org/10.html When you get to deep meditation with the IAM Mantra it will answer allot of what you are asking about and why IAM as a mantra is recommended.

or if you want to jump ahead http://www.aypsite.org/13.html

Best wishes.

edited to add direct link to Deep Meditation

Edited by - So-Hi on Jun 24 2015 08:13:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2015 :  10:51:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I do, but I second the advice of So-Hi.

Best is to start up a good meditation practice twice a day, find balance in yourself.

Chanting your favorite mantra whenever you like, can give you peace of mind and open your heart.

If you would like to know more about specific mantra/nada yoga, the therapeutic way you need to find a good Nada yoga teacher. Nada is purification of your chakra's and microchakra's. To have benefits with Nada yoga you need inner silence, so best for you is to start with for instance AYP or a good teacher in yoga.

All the best,

Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2015 :  11:12:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi iseekbalance,

Yes,

It does matter and makes a difference. Depending on your mantra. Some mantras are a promise from divine beings that if you use there mantra they will assist you.

They can carry real power.
Go to Top of Page

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  8:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys for your response, and i am back with gf. hehe.

so now i use ayp techniques. And it is definitely more powerful than my previous technique. Also, anybody experience kali mantra? I felt it once and my god the intense energy scared me for a second and i just did it once.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  11:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by iseekbalance

Also, anybody experience kali mantra? I felt it once and my god the intense energy scared me for a second and i just did it once.

Yes. I've used them at different times in the last few years and they are very intense, like you experienced. A lot of uncomfortable emotions and thoughts can come to the surface to be faced and cut through.

Take care and be well
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000