AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 All The World Is My Hermitage
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2015 :  02:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Funnily, last night during a party really filled with people... Singing dancing and drinking ect... I was thinking of a christian hermit whom i've spent a lot of time with and the way he lives his life with God and for God all the time... Suddenly It echoed within me: be happy with those who are happy and sad with those who are sad... And it came as a recognition: be happy with Allah and sad with Allah. Suddenly i recognised all as Allah... Everything and everyone and then I remembered the words of my sheikh: all the world is my hermitage

For truly nthg exists but God. There isn't even a unity because it requires two. There's just that: Allah/beloved/Jesus/Truth... By any name that kindles your heart. There is only That.

Allah

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2015 :  06:56:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amen Ananda!
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2015 :  12:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2015 :  2:34:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So Sweet!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2015 :  01:50:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much love to all
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2015 :  12:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good lesson, bro. Gratitude
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2015 :  01:09:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gratitude to God
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2015 :  01:10:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  01:19:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  05:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000