Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini problems = upward/downward imbalance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  06:29:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It makes me think that most of these Kundalini related problems seems energy flow imbalances.
I think when you open/widen the upward energy channels with whatever practice you do without doing it the downward direction you asking for trouble.
The main downward passage is through the heart and when it is blocked you have all these overload symptoms. Maybe the easiest/safest way is to practice heart opening methods before every other practice.
I assume that once you open the heart passage all other energy systems will adapt but I need to do a bit more research on this.

I found this pic which I imagine is a simplification of the energy flows in a human:
https://vacuumsingularity.files.wor...u4bubble.gif
The heart would sit exactly in the middle where the energies meet.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 13 2015 :  2:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jean

Thanks for sharing.

quote:
Originally posted by jean
I think when you open/widen the upward energy channels with whatever practice you do without doing it the downward direction you asking for trouble.

Then this is probably the reason why the AYP SBP goes up and down the Sushumna.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000