Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Interviews with awakened masters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  03:41:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
http://www.soundstrue.com/store/wak...6o74l0iqtsju

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  2:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The Eckhart Tolle interview is especially good. :)
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
861 Posts

Posted - May 10 2015 :  8:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing - I cleaned my house top to bottom listening to the interviews.
Go to Top of Page

ddaniel

USA
15 Posts

Posted - May 11 2015 :  01:55:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is great! Thanks for posting
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - May 13 2015 :  8:22:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad all of you enjoyed. I am trying to listen to as many of them as I can. Different perspectives indeed.
Go to Top of Page

insightstate

Romania
10 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  4:14:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit insightstate's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ths for posting.
Go to Top of Page

Ankacitah

Romania
8 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  4:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ankacitah's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ty for posting.
Go to Top of Page

blujett8

USA
47 Posts

Posted - May 20 2015 :  5:29:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANK YOU
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000