Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Liz aka Whippoorwill
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2015 :  1:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Our very own Liz aka Whippoorwill.

I have been working with Liz since July of 2014. In that time I have gone from someone who had 6 chakras open to starting Yab Yum (merging of the male/female energy, http://www.berzinarchives.com/web/e...ntra_08.html) a few weeks ago.

Liz is one of those few guru's who can see anothers chakras. Can feel energy flowing through her body and direct it to anothers in order to help open chakras among other things.

Her presence from a chat can fill my body with energy like a fresh spring day.

Many times when dealing with emotional issues Liz has spirtually sent her form to comfort me. This has had the effect of lessening the emotional upset as well as me being able to feel her spirtual presence as a physcial sensation. I can feel her holding me :) Many times she has been able to help silence my mind with just a thought from her.

Liz has also been able to access my dreams, to provide assistance and learning.

When I read these threads I don't hear very often of teachers who can reach out and touch your mind. Can help advance you along the path just by the light that radiates out from them. Who can help you become radiant and realize the illusory body and beyond.

Liz is one of those special guru's who instead of talking about residing as awareness can introduce/help one experience ones Natural State.

I have been truly blessed to have had the opportunity to know her.

Much love

Tom

Edited to clarify Yab Yum.

Edited by - jonesboy on Apr 15 2015 7:02:05 PM

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2015 :  1:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely to hear. Blessings to both of you
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2015 :  3:12:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Jonesboy!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2015 :  4:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! Hail to you both !
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2015 :  7:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you :)

Can you believe that yesterday was the first time I had heard her voice?

All that and I have never seen or talked to her on the phone or in person.

I hope to see her for the first time in a couple of months! Really looking forward to it.
Go to Top of Page

Kar3n

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2016 :  10:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely...
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2016 :  11:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I miss Liz. Tell her I said,"Hi." I wish her the best.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2016 :  11:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kar3n,

A warm welcome!
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2016 :  09:09:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000