Enlightenment Milestones
 Siddhasan Experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  06:17:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

Wanted to share a beauitiful experience which might be of help to others..

I have been practising Siddhasan or what i understood to be Siddhasan as per the instructions in AYP by using my heel in the perineum and was feeling the bliss/preorgasmic state...

Accidentaly i was re reading some earlier topics on Siddhasan wherein Yogani mentions using rolled up socks for women for providing the same effect. I am a Male...

I felt like trying with a sock and the effect was mindblowing. In a matter of minutes, I felt for the first time the flow of sexual energy upwards, amazing peace, bliss and ectasy and did not feel like coming out of the posture after more than an hour. It has been only two days since that discovery and practises in that form and i am feeling my mind go slow.. slow.. deep inside.. peace.. and an amazing beauitiful ectasy beyond words..

Dunno if my posture was wrong earlier but interestingly the sock is applying pressure in more or less the same area where my heels used to press, there was always the preorgasmic feeling, but energy moving up was never felt so clearly..And my mind is slowing down so much.. and i am like within an air conditioned cocoon all day..

Felt like sharing... maybe others like me who are practising siddhasan may experiment with other objects and see if there is a difference....

Love to all..

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  08:22:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Purohit, I had similar experiences - I enjoyed the rolled sock more than the heel. In my case I suppose that it is because putting the heel under the perineum is not comfortable for me (knee pain...) so I can't relax in the classic siddhasana. Using the sock allowed me to relax my legs in a comfortable way. However, I don't do my sitting practices in siddhasana because for now I don't feel like adding too much energy in my sits. I did use siddhasana for some weeks but it just went out of control (I would not call it overload, it was more that the high energy rapidly generated attachment/addiction to pleasure).
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  1:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great experiences Purohit! Surprising that the socks are so hugely better than the heel for you.

I use a tennis ball the same way and like Ecdyonurus I have to be careful not to get carried away using it or I'll have way to much energy that becomes overwhelming. But it sure beats no energy so that's good!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  4:11:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In DM I sit astride a bolster (like a saddle) and use a 'hacky sack" at my perineum. I also have a hacky sack in my car and sometimes sit on it while I'm driving. A hacky sack is a small woven ball filled with beads. Participants in the game pass the sack back and forth using only their feet.

Edit: description of hacky sack.

Edited by - Dogboy on Apr 09 2015 4:17:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2015 :  12:31:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting, Dogboy..
I also tried with a Rudraksha beads mala and the effect was equally effective if not better.. just that it could not be converted into a permanent structure as it was unravelling itself under pressure..
the hacky sack with beads sounds appealing to me..
i am consistency resisting the temptation of sitting on something in my office desk....
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2015 :  6:20:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I find that a rubber ball works better than the heel and is more comfortable.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2015 :  7:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Very interesting, Dogboy..
I also tried with a Rudraksha beads mala and the effect was equally effective if not better.. just that it could not be converted into a permanent structure as it was unravelling itself under pressure..
the hacky sack with beads sounds appealing to me..
i am consistency resisting the temptation of sitting on something in my office desk....

Resist no more! (Unless overloading of course). I keep a hacky sack in my car and sit on it frequently. Yoga on the go! I caution using a brand new hacky sack, as they are hard when new; mash it with a rubber mallet for fifteen minutes or so, that is if you don't want to kick it about with friends.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000