Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 International AYP Retreat Thailand Jan 2016
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2015 :  2:12:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

We will be running this 6 night retreat again next January on the island of Koh Tao in Thailand. The dates are set for the 17th to 23rd Jan. As with this year we will be doing a lot of yoga in the mornings and evenings, but there will also be a lot of free time during the day to snorkel, swim and explore the island. I will be giving teachings each evening on a different aspect of yoga.

The retreat will be at Devrim's place, which is an amazing resort on the edge of a cliff on the south side of the island. I will be leading the retreat and it will be taught in English.

Details here

Christi

devrim

Thailand
33 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2015 :  09:42:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit devrim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone just a reminder that the AYP Retreat in Thailand still has a few rooms available, we would love to see you all there but we have only 12 spaces available for this retreat. If you are thinking of a visit to this beautiful part of the world and would like to take part in a yoga meditation retreat please contact me Below

Contact Details

The Retreat will be led by Christi whom i think many of you know from the forum, last year i especially enjoyed the evening Satsang and look forward to another wonderful 5 days on the Island of Koh Tao.
Devrim
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2016 :  07:59:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys,

I got back fro Thailand a few days ago, so just a quick write up on the retreat.

We had a fantastic group of practitioners come from all over the world. People came from as far a field as the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, Denmark and Norway. Sorry if I missed any countries out! We had quite a few experienced practitioners who have been practising AYP for several years already, or more in some cases. We were blessed with great weather, sunny days, a lot of yoga and a lot of laughter as ever.

A big thanks as always to Devrim and his wife for hosting the retreat and for the amazing Thai cuisine!

Christi
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2016 :  11:31:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo!

Thank you to all who organized, led and participated. More abiding inner silence for everyone.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2016 :  3:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

People came from as far a field as the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, Denmark and Norway.

The AYP Global Empire, baby! Rock 'n' roll!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000