Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Book- Mastery of Consciousness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2015 :  2:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Divine Beings,
12 years ago, after my journeys through solitude, caves and shrines under the guidance of my Gurus, the Siddhar masters in South India,I came to USA.
Soon after coming here, to USA, I was fortunate to stumble into AYP & Yogani and this forum.
I was excited and inspired that I found the teachings of AYP was so in sync with all my experiences. Yogani had had put words around the advanced yogic practices. Much of AYP practice is the sacred treasured yogic science of the 'other' mystical yogic tradition.
It took me 7 years to create the book Mastery of Consciousness- Awaken the Inner Prophet.
The book Mastery of Consciousness - Awaken the Inner Prophet imparts the potent wisdom of empowerment through:
-Brief Autobiography of Tapasyogi Nandhi,
- Siddhar Yogi Visionary; 108 Consciousness Sutras;
- 108 Pages of Illumined Mystical Pictures;
- Articles: Siddhar Yogic Insights into Consciousness;
- Interview with Tapasyogi Nandhi.
The intent of this book is for the readers is to Awaken & Be the Prophet by alighting our own inner Guru, the lamp of wisdom.
To Awaken the Inner Prophet is to be able to wake up to the Guru, or Divine teacher, that exists within each of us as higher consciousness.

Amazon: http://goo.gl/E6nDZd
Sensitive Planet- Handsigned by me + gift of SivaSivaa download (http://www.sensitiveplanet.com/cate...htm?cid=1118 )

Will value your feedback, insights, questions and thoughts!

Nandhi

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  6:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for making it available Nandhi,I'll give my feedback when I finish it.
Go to Top of Page

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2015 :  7:49:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just ordered my copy now while I saw this. Might be a little while before I can get to read it, however I do feel a call to it at this moment and look forward to reading it, thank you for sharing your gift and light and love here nandhi
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2016 :  3:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all!
Sorry to be so late to comment about the book, but I forgot to reply. Today I remembered that I said that I would comment on the book, so here I am.

I like the book a lot, it was very inspiring, the photographs of the yogis are really awesome and the autobiography was very interesting, I would have wanted to know even more.

all the best!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000