Enlightenment Milestones
 So going grocery shopping today was amazing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2015 :  02:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I work from home and realized I had not left my apartment in nearly a week. I was feeling tired today and for the first time like I almost did not want to do my night time meditation practice. I felt I needed to ground myself and get out and about so I invited my wife to go for a walk with me.

First there was a little synchronicity, we walked into a 3 story bookstore with tons of books. I mentioned that my friend Steven's book Bold had made it to the Bestsellers list. Right as I said that we turned a corner and there it was, felt like a cool coincidence that I decided to find a little meaning in.

At the end of our walk we wound up buying groceries at the end. At some point I started feeling really strong throbbing in my brow. I started feeling blissful energy rising up me and tingling all over my scalp. The music they were playing was helping, it was really grooving. I looked over and saw my wife dancing in the aisle. She does that a lot, so that was nothing new, but it was so joyous and I started to tear up with joy.

The rest of the time was amazing, the colors were so crisp, the whole place was just like one big visual feast.

When I got back I was no longer tired. And my vision was amazing. It was like the light from the various apartments across the way was calling to me, and all of the light in the harbor was interconnected somehow, I saw the full harmony of it all.

I wanted to revel in it for longer. But it was time to go sit in my darkened closet and meditate, and so I did. Oddly it was a bit of a buzz kill, I came out and my vision seemed more normal.

Scenery I guess, literally, but felt like things are working progressing. And I felt that my intuition about getting some grounding going was spot on, it was like I had built up my witness all this week long of meditation, pranayama, asanas, samyama, but had not given it anything to really sink its teeth into haha

Edited by - technoyogi on Mar 15 2015 02:33:00 AM

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2015 :  06:27:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
By George, I think he's got it!
Go to Top of Page

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2015 :  12:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heh, thanks Dogboy! So much more left to learn and experience, but I could be happy just with experiences like these for quite awhile. I look forward to seeing all that comes next!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000