Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 eczema
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  2:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello again:-D
It seems I have eczema a bit on my cheeks. My dermatologist gave me a cream and frankly I am not excited to use it.
Since few years I have a bit of eczema on my hands....it comes and goes..I use a similar cream on my hands if extremely needed

I suspect kundalini...I have quickly checked related topics here in the forums but I would like to have any new insights if available
thank you all :-)
ps.does applying amaroli compresses help? Cant drink it anymore cause I am oversensitive and it is a very powerful practice.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  3:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI Maha

Sorry to hear that.
If it's steroid cream you got from the dermatologist, yes, it is a good idea to keep it as a last resort. Local amaroli might sting if the skin is broken, but it could be worth a try, even if you have to dilute it.

Also worth searching for a body butter/cream without synthetic additives - something that has only vegetal butters and oils on the ingredient list. Shea butter is especially healing.
Go to Top of Page

compassion

87 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  5:23:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Drinking goats milk has been quite successful here with mild overload-related eczema.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  5:23:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I never had eczema until my arousal; there must be something to that. Mine is but a few spots, treated with Desonide ointment, and sometimes cocoanut oil (just because I like it).
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2015 :  03:42:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes it is topical treatment( Desonide, Elocom , etc...all the same s***t)
it is few spots...
was the coconut oil effective? will check organic shea butter..as for goat milk hmmm not really into it
thank you all for your suggestions
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2015 :  07:00:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I use coconut oil all over my body and the eczema comes and goes anyway; probably not your best bet but great for dry skin
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2015 :  10:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have some doubts about coconut oil and eczema. In some people it can make it worse.
Dogboy, have you tried staying off coconut oil for a while - could there possibly be a connection between applying the oil and flare-ups?

Coconut oil contains short chain fatty acids. The smallness of the molecules means they are turned into energy super-fast, so the metabolic rate increases in the cells. If there is a sensitivity there, this might contribute to a flare up. For the same reason, cocoa butter and palm oil are best avoided. I would try to replace the coconut with a light oil that stays liquid at room temperature - sunflower or almond oil perhaps?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2015 :  11:35:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Flare up" sounds nasty; I've got just a few spots in an inconspicuous place that look like red freckles. I can easily avoid those spots with coconut oil, based on your detailed explanation. I formally disavow any suggestion coconut oil is a treatment for eczema
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2015 :  10:28:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, you don't really have a problem. Glad to hear it
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2015 :  03:19:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i got organic shea butter 2 days ago...and it is amazing! the two big spots in my palms are not totally healed yet but there is a big improvement
i am using it on the few spots on my face too !
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2015 :  12:27:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you found something that helps!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2015 :  1:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
an update;
the eczema spot in each palm are almost totally healed.I found out that if the skin is already very red, itchy and shedding , you will need to use some medicine like Elocom, for a week or so, once at night apply thin layer.Then during the day keep on hydrating with shea butter.Keep using shea butter too as prevention.
it seems i already have hot hands for reiki
for my face, i was not excited to use Elidel (dermatitis) as the dermatologist said, so i went to see another one.This doctor said i have rosacea. I am gona use a creme with antibiotic .
Having rosacea is far better than having dermatitis.
Rosacia is dilated blood vessels in the face, feeling heat and red face. It can be triggered by some kinds of food (spices, alcohol...) which i dont consume much!Cold wind also lead to rosacea ( we had freezing wind this year) t can be emotional and also it can be Kundalini.
I always had combination skin but now it has become dry skin!
i found this old thread, emc had the same problem and ended up using amaroli
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....erms=rosacea
i will use amaroli in case i have a second episode in the future.
kundalini fire...burn baby burn

Edited by - maheswari on Mar 25 2015 1:38:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Prem

Canada
90 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2015 :  7:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Prem's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maheswari, I'm glad the Shea helped. I was going to recommend a product called evanhealy Whipped Shea With Patchouli and Vanilla. It's pretty decadent with thst yummy aged patchouli vanilla scent and seems to get good reviews from people with rosacea and dermatitis. I used it this winter and it helped my very dry skin. You might Google it but organic Shea is just as good and cheaper just more greasy. Good luck. I can't comment on the Amaroli just to say dilute it very well and maybe just leave on for an hour or so the first day and work up watching for reaction.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2015 :  04:28:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This morning I started again amaroli, only few drops of drinking cause In 2012 I remember amaroli overloaded me....also I will be applying some urine on the eczema spots in my palms so they don't reappear and on the rosacea on my face.
I am gona see my dermatologist again this afternoon, for now i am not stopping the rosacea medicine she gave me
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2015 :  06:34:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maheswari
Have you looked at Neem Oil and maybe combining it with Tumeric, a really strong and effective treatment for a lot of skin complaints. I think you have to be careful how you apply it though. Neem can be too strong on its own but can be mixed with other things like Shea Butter.
I use it sometimes mixed with Tumeric to treat a rash.

Here is a link with a recipe for a Neem based cream http://www.lovelygreens.com/2012/05...ema-and.html

Cheers S
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2015 :  12:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Louis
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  06:48:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
amaroli is excellent at totally healing eczema and rosacea
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2015 :  01:37:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
some update: the rosacea is gone long time ago
but eczema in palms of hands comes and goes.
i do feel energy in my palms.The new thing that i noticed is when i rub the eczema in one palm with the thumb of the other hand, i feel strong ecstasy .
i feel ecstasy in my palms and even in my head.
ecstatic eczema!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000