Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Spiritual Awakening Difficulties
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Whoziz

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2015 :  10:51:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
JOURNEY THROUGH TRANSFORMATION, A Guide to Mystical Awakening, Kundalini, Emotional Clearing and Spiritual Emergence. by Kaia Nightingale is an excellent book on the ups and downs of spiritual awakening. It is written both from the author's own experiences and research she gathered from participants who also had spiritual experiences. She provides advice on ways to deal with the many difficulties that can be encountered during spiritual awakening.

From the book: "
quote:
This book is a self-help resource. It covers experiences that most commonly occur, from the highs to the lows. The information here is drawn from my scientific research and others', my spiritual counseling sessions with clients, interviews of caretakers and health professionals who have helped people through awakening and deep transformation
... "

The book is available on amazon in print and electronic format.

Ankacitah

Romania
8 Posts

Posted - May 09 2015 :  12:57:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ankacitah's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi. I am reading at the moment I Am That, Talks with Sri Nisargadatta . its a must read.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000