Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Spontaneous Solar Centering
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

justaguy

USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2015 :  12:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit justaguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Lately it seems my DM has been very "scattered", and during this morning's session, very spontaneously the IAM mantra dropped down into the solar center and I "swooned" very deeply into the mantra....

but the mantra preferred to stay in the solar center for the rest of the meditation.

as this was spontaneous and not chosen, does anyone see any "issues" with my just "staying there" in the solar center, or should I have tried to let that go and just meditated on IAM "freestyle" as normal?

Thanks!

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2015 :  1:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If the mantra stays there without you making any effort/dividing your attention, I can see no reason to "try to let go"

In case you wish to experiment with returning to the "freestyle" - which makes it easier to focus on the mantra, the solar centering or the freestyle mode?
Go to Top of Page

justaguy

USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2015 :  1:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit justaguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

In case you wish to experiment with returning to the "freestyle" - which makes it easier to focus on the mantra, the solar centering or the freestyle mode?

Interesting, actually I tried going back to "freestyle" and it felt "icky" and it was like I "naturally slid back" into the solar center (don't you just love metaphors? LOL) the solar center felt "comfortable" freestyle felt "buzzy and all over the place", also when I "slid" back into the solar center a lot of bliss happened.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2015 :  1:43:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, there's your answer then
Go to Top of Page

justaguy

USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2015 :  1:46:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit justaguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

Well, there's your answer then

hehe
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2015 :  5:20:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your Guru is working overtime! You guys make a good team!
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2015 :  5:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Justaguy, I experience the same thing very often. Never worried about it. Did not have any side effect, wether good nor bad.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2015 :  06:34:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is a lesson on solar centering. Have you checked it out?

Sey
Go to Top of Page

justaguy

USA
39 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2015 :  7:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit justaguy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

There is a lesson on solar centering. Have you checked it out?

Sey

I have, it's just been a long time since I read it.
I'm going through the AYP Easy Lessons book from start to finish (again, it's been a long time) cause I've forgotten so much, thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000