Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 DhyanyogiOmdasji
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2015 :  04:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
DHYANYOGI OMDASJI
GADIPATI
Shri Madhusudan Dhyanyoga Niketan, Near Indira Bridge, Hansol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

PARAMGURU of Kundalini Maha Yoga Lineage
Successor of Dhyanyogi Madhusudandasji
Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation

TITLES BESTOWED:

YOGI SAMRAT
JAGAD GURU
SIDHAPITAAADESHWAR

HONORS FROM CITY & COUNTY OF SAN FRANSCISCO

CERTIFICATE OF HONOR
PROCLAMATION WITH CELELBRATION OF DAY IN HIS NAME FOR THE SELFLESS SERVICE RENDERED TO THE PEOPLE OF SAN FRANCISCO THROUGH THE SINGING OF THE DIVINE SOUND

SHAKTIPAT OF KUNDALINI MAHA YOGA
Dhyanyogi Omdasji is a ParamGuru of the Kundalini Maha Yoga Lineage. He performs the Shaktipat of Kundalini which is the awakening of the Kundalini Energy in the body. Regular meditation thereafter leads one swiftly on the path of Enlightenment. Regular camps are held at both Mumbai and Ahmedabad Ashrams several times in a year.

DIVINE OMDASJI SOUND MEDITATION-BRAHMANAD
Dhyanyogi Omdasji is famed for the Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation or Brahmanad. Through intense tapas and meditation of over 30 plus years in caves and forests in India, he has attained siddhi of Nada. His singing sends the listeners into meditative mode and gives relief from stress and tensions. Regular meditation to the Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation also brings about reduction in anger, better quality of sleep, healing of many sicknesses and overcoming of addictions.
(The Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation has been recorded and patented in USA and has to be marketed globally)

DHYANYOGI OMDASJI’S LIFE MISSION
“We have achieved great heights in all fields and in all walks of life. Our life should be heavenly. But daily stresses of life have increased and global tensions and sickness are on high. The Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation is a panacea for the modern illness of stress. By meditating to it, one can get relief from daily tensions and be filled with peace. Then it is far more possible for one to achieve his potential talents and abilities and life a fulfilled life. The Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation is my gift to mankind as the easiest way to be in peace.”

“The need to know about self and one role on earth and in universe, the connection of self to Divinity and all creation and living in bliss which is the basic nature of man – these can be achieved by doing the Kundalini Maha Yoga Meditation on daily basis after the Shaktipat. Kundalini Maha Yoga is a very quick path for serious seekers of Self and Truth.”

“I strongly believe that all life has a right to eat and live even though they do not procure or grow. I share of what I garner with all. Man needs to be freed from the shackles of limited thinking of self as body in order to grow to his fullest stature. Women must be educated and made independent. Only then homes will be strong, nations stronger and Mankind happier. My work includes all these.”

RESEARCH ON DIVINE OMDASJI SOUND MEDITATION

The Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation has been found to have many properties that Science can explain. Signal Processing techniques accompanied with BioPhotonic Communication, Meditative Consciousness & BioAcoustic Fields and Multiple Phase Locked Loops are used to analyze the Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation. Meditative guidance characteristics for multiple subjects at various levels are exhibited by the inference from the experimental results including a unique phenomenon of guided dual consciousness state awareness in meditation. Further analysis and inference indicates that the Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation can be used as a cure for mental depression, sleep disorders, anxiety, drug addiction and loss of immunity. Analysis indicates that the Divine Omdasji Sound Meditation is a Universal Cure for Human Diseases.

Research on the Voice and Singing of Dhyanyogi Omdasji has been conducted by eminent scientists and scholars from various Universities from all over the world and published in International Journals. The Published Papers can be accessed at:

http://sites.google.com/site/dhyany...publications
http://www.divineomdasjisoundmeditation.com/

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2015 :  6:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi riptiz, I've been listening to the divine sound by OmDasJi for quite a number of years now and it is still my most favourite and effective spiritual recording.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2015 :  2:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chiron,
It's an amazing recording.You might also want to play it softly as you sleep for even greater effect.When you listen to Guruji singing it live it is even more powerful.We have just returned from his ashram and had some great experiences during the maha chandi anustan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWa...ure=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3p...ure=youtu.be
The second link is when we visited one of the three villages we visited of guruji's disciples. The joy and happiness on their faces was a blessing and humbling experience.
L&L
Dave

Go to Top of Page

L. Zavier

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2015 :  07:54:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit L. Zavier's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so where does one acquire a copy of the sound meditation? i clicked both links, and i see everything EXCEPT how to get a copy.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2015 :  5:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi L. Zavier,
Email me for details to obtain a copy.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

sadhak77

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  11:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riptiz

Hi L. Zavier,
Email me for details to obtain a copy.

I'm not able to email yet as a new reister here, but perhaps you can email me, or explain here how one can attain a copy.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 26 2015 :  4:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If anyone is familiar with Dhyanyoga, Dhyanyogi, Anandi Ma, and now I see perhaps this Omdas, please see my thread "Shri Anandi Ma":
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=15319
And feel free to chime in with any constructive comments.

Thank-you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000