New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2014 :  3:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm going to steal Shanti's Christmas Tree cuz its so fun and I'm afraid she's not doing it this year since she's been so busy. (Sorry if I'm jumping the gun before you Shanti!).

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of us at the APY Forum. What awesome spiritual fellowship we enjoy under Yogani's expression of Divine Love that is AYP.

Thank you all for being a part of my life. Sometimes I really feel your love and I sure do treasure it.

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

/\
/**\
/****\
/******\
/********\
/**********\
/************\
||
||

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

...and traditionally in the Spirit of the Season if we could make any size donation to Yogani and APY we'll all be blessed for it.

AYP/Paypal Donation Link

...and here's a link to the donation thread for more info where it explains that you don't even need a Paypal account to donate:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=620

"God bless us, every one!"

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2014 :  3:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I cut our Shanti Christmas tree in half

Its so cute here's a link to Shanti's tree from last year:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=13800#13800
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2014 :  4:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas !!!!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2014 :  4:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Christmas!

It's been a wonderful year with AYP. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2014 :  6:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent, and I wholeheartedly agree!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  02:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Merry Christmas ...and i love your tree Bill

Edited by - maheswari on Dec 24 2014 02:26:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  08:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  08:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha ha...
I came in to post my tree ... and see Bill posted it already... half a tree is better than none Thanks Bill!!! Very sweet of you Much Appreciated!!! Wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Hint Hint:
1) Use the (CODE)(/CODE) tags (on the edit page it is the # tag), you wont lost the formatting then.... and lo n behold... the half tree becomes a full tree
Or
2) Do a Reply to with quotes on my old post and then cut and paste the tree along with all the tags... you wont lose any of the colors or formatting.

quote:
Originally posted by BillinL.A.

/\ 
             /**\ 
            /****\  
           /******\  
          /********\  
         /**********\    
        /************\  
              ||
              || 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Edited by - Shanti on Dec 24 2014 09:05:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  08:55:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

/\ 
             /**\ 
            /****\  
           /******\  
          /********\  
         /**********\    
        /************\  
              ||
              || 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS  

Wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a blissful new year. May the new year bless us all with openings and expansion!!!

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  09:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas and an inspiring 2015 to you all! Just arrived on this forum, happy to have found this forum and I will be here with questions and answers in 2015
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  10:56:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5196 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  11:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy holidays, All!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  12:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes! glad you posted your tree dear Shanti
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  12:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's a virtual forest at AYP! Blessings to all my friends here!
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  2:50:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti I'm grateful you're so forgiving of me turning your celestial tree into a Charlie Brown xmas tree.
...and thanks for the directions...I'll study them...I'm slow with that stuff.

Have a blessed Merry Christmas dear Friends.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  3:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas to all! :)
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  5:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas to everyone
Go to Top of Page

NoDogma

USA
123 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  5:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
likewise :-)

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  6:12:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice try, Bill!!!!

Happy holidays! A blissful 2015 to everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  8:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas to All

May you all have a happy, meaningful 2015 filled with many openings...self-pacing as necessary

Love to you all and joy to the world
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2014 :  8:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many happy returns!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1508 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2014 :  10:49:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christams My Friends :)

Peace and
Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2014 :  12:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas to our AYP family!

Lots of love,

The Zi Family

Edited by - CarsonZi on Dec 25 2014 12:55:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

Marbles

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2014 :  1:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Newbie here, but I just wanna wish Yogani and the AYP posse a Merry Xmas.

Edited by - Marbles on Dec 25 2014 2:49:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2014 :  3:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blessings to all. Beautiful tree Shanti. Absolutely brilliant.

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2014 :  9:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Merry Christmas to all my dear friends in this wonderful sangha!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000