Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 What does a Kundalini raising feels like?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  3:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

Last night i had this very strange occurrence.
First is a "roaring" sound, and then something like a "different" kind of energy
that raises through my body.

I've never felt this way in my life, not like heat, no like cold, but like heat+cold+electric+light.

I was only concentrating on my Hara/Tan-Tien/Second Chakra, just by curiosity.

I cannot event recall if it was a dream or not, but it felt really strange.

Is something like this a small kundalini surge?

Blessings

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  3:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Might be. I assume from your topic placement your are following AYP lessons. How long now? What is your practice?
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  10:42:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had an experience about a year ago. I can't seem to find the post about it.

I was doing DM or maybe SBP, I get a lot of visual stuff with SBP. Well anyways I was doing my practice and then from nowhere. Energy like a river was flowing from my groin it could have been 1 or 2 I don't know. It was flowing through me and out of my head. I had a very cool visual that was going along with it. This was a display of energy beyond anything I have ever experienced.

It sounds like what you are mentioning.

Yes it is Kundalini nothing to worry about and a sign that good things are happening.

Congrats!
Go to Top of Page

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2014 :  09:03:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, anyway it was a little scary because the energy was *so* strong
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2014 :  09:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was scared also. Anything so powerful and new can be that way.

The most important thing is a consistent daily practice.

Best of luck.
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2014 :  11:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jonesboy , i had similar experience of crown opening so I am curious how is it going with you . Does it feels open or closed now , how the energy is flowing , are you going in samadhi ?
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2014 :  09:19:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi NewbieGG,

Yeap it is open, all my chakras are open.

Interestingly I seem to be way ahead on the energy side of things. No Samadhi yet. I do feel it is right around the corner.

I hope you are doing well,

Tom
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2014 :  09:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You better be ahead Jonesboy , in my case samadhi came parallel with the opening and the next day energy was so unbalanced that I felt fried , few horrible days followed . Out of fear I closed it somehow with intention and prayer . Then I found this site and quick realized the importance of SBP for directing the energy in third eye . I am going slowly now until the pipe feels wide open :)
Good luck opening the gate :)
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2014 :  10:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You know,

I have found the most imporatant chakra to open is the heart. If anyone was trying to open any chakra, I would say work on the heart with Heart Breathing before SBP.

When my crown opened I didn't think about it to much. I posted it here, to share with someone :) but other than that i just went back to my practice. The overloading you are feeling is that energy hitting your obstructions/attachments. Yes SBP can help with that, also really learning how to let go will do wonders.

The advise given to me to help with my attachments was:

Loving What Is by Byron Katie
Real Love by Greg Baer
The Presence Process

Each one of these works on a different aspect of you. They have changed my life and improved my relationships. They have also taught me how to let go so the energy flows more freely.

Wish you the best
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2014 :  12:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You know :)

the biggest enemy of any meditator is the negative information he/she heard or red somewhere from someone !!! I am experiencing every single dirty s..t written on the net . When crown actually opened midnight in half-sleep it was peaceful - the body was high energized but smooth and pleasant no blocks . The next day - mind/memory/concept came to play and I had to experience the tragedy of something labeled "premature crown opening" . I am now very careful what I am reading and I strongly advice anyone to do so . Inner guru is always there to whisper "Do not read its boring"... although we keep reading... :)

About heart chakra I had severe blockage there , manifesting on physical level .Although I managed to clear it there is more work to get it wide open so a link to HB or short description will be apreciated :)

Many blessings , George
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2014 :  12:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes to the !

In blissful states I've tried self inquiry (what am I to learn today?; what is the full expression?) and surrender to the moments that follow. Guru knows, and shares freely !

Edited by - Dogboy on Nov 13 2014 12:32:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2014 :  2:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree Newbie that is why I recommened those books. Each one teaches you how to get past the mind stories we tell ourselves. The mind stories we tell ourselves about life, love or the emotional feelings. Each of those books are there for you.

They have improved my life...
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2014 :  03:25:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anibaru , sorry for flooding your topic :)

Yes you had kundalini raise . In my case when it first started to move I had slight sexual erection as it passes through the second chakra
Go to Top of Page

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2014 :  2:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone for your answers, flooding this topic is a good thing!
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  4:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi anibaru,

yes, big columns of prana up the spine can result in a roaring, or bee sounds.

also, the sensation you describe, not hot, not cold, but both, and also light & electricity, is a good description for k.

so this is almost certainly k.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000