Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Pain and Presence
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2014 :  09:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'd like to share with everyone here some recent experience:

Due to a complicated relationship that just ended, I had some emotional pain, which unexpectedly made presence much more "articulated" than before.

In the first instance, when the thing that triggered it happened, I was ready to welcome pain, come whatever may, I said. In similar situations before, I'd be really suffer, but this time it's different:

Pain was there, but no suffering, or almost none. I could distinctly feel the peaceful core in the innermost part of being, this core was wrapped around by emotional pain and its energy, like dark clouds..Then, on the outer brim of this emotional clouds, there was sparse thought here and there, like winds driving the clouds...But the core was never and could not ever touched by the pain and the thoughts....there is a soft burning sensation evenly spread...I guess it's purification. I never felt the silent core so distinctly before.

When the second thing that triggered pain happened, I did not feel the pain was all around...the pain was not strong as before, and it seemed to be some contraction somewhere in the body/energetic field, and then, instead of a silent core, there is a benign presence all around it. I didn't know what it was, it's hard to describe, it's just all around, and absolutely thin and even...the moment I intend to feel it, I could feel it no more..but when I'm just there, it's there. The contraction and thoughts seemed small letters that are visible but petty, unreal.

I don't care what's the reason or mechanics of this happening. But Grace could appear in forms of pain. And I appreciate what happened.

FYI, by now I've almost done 5 years of DM,SBP, Samyama now, daily twice.

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2014 :  11:13:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Beautiful Pheel...

thanks for sharing.

Yes, this is what happens when one is aware enough of the inner witness - the letting go.

Congratulations! and wishing you many more letting gos :)

Edited by - Ayiram on Nov 04 2014 11:15:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2014 :  11:23:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
((((()))))
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2014 :  4:46:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2014 :  7:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That resonates my with my experience too. You describe it really well. Pain...the teacher...but not the Self...
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2014 :  09:21:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ayiram, Anima Decorum, Shanti, Bodhi Tree, Thank you all for "hearing" me. ((((()))))
Go to Top of Page

rothandy

India
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2014 :  06:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Pain is here but not feeling it and you never feel it around.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000