Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 IAM here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  5:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Though I got registered just now, I have been acquainted with AYP for few months now.

I landed here when I was searching for Kechari Mudra on google (I guess this is very common among the forumites, huh). Thank GOD !

Bit of background about me:
I am an Indian, am 30 years old and happily married. No kids yet.

I was an atheist when I was in high school and become an agnostic later on. I was always on the spiritual path but with varying intensity over the last few years. I have been reading lot of books but with less practice.

I converted to Vegetarian food for over an year now (due to intense Bhakti) but still stuck with alcohol (sparingly though).... I am sure it will also drop soon.

I have been practising the SB, Meditation practices for last 3 months or so (on and off). I started very well (almost everyday but once a day) ... but dropped it in the middle for few weeks and now doing it atleast 4 - 5 times a week. My job is very demanding (and so is my big ego for petty success at work)...hope I will be back on track.

But I think I am getting the results ... particularly in my relationships and at work .... I can let go things easily (though my ego and anger still need lot of treatment).

I think I have found my match in AYP as I am a good self learner ... but precarious when it comes to self pacing...its not my thing :)
Its been a great experience so far and I just Love it !!!

THANKS to Yogani and ALL of you for sharing your knowledge and experiences.

Nice meeting you , mates ! I am very glad to be here !!!

You can call me Sushman :)

Babaly

USA
112 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  8:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Babaly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Sushman!!!!

I hope you find a lot of info, friendship and a place to share your journey.

Babaly
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  8:39:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Sushman! Enjoy AYP!

I found AYP in the same way you did. I believe we have the best open Kechari Mudra resource in the world here!

Edited by - david_obsidian on Aug 27 2006 8:48:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2006 :  06:18:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Sushman

Feel free to post any questions you like we are all here here to help each other

Blessings Richard
Go to Top of Page

mystiq

India
62 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2006 :  12:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit mystiq's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sushman.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000