Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 amaroli
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mil

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2014 :  8:24:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was wondering about amaroli..I have a very limited understanding of it. I am curious as to what happens to the processed emotions that the body is excreting via urine when you are re-ingesting this by-product. Do these energetics get reprocessed? I hope this makes sense.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2014 :  10:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2014 :  08:09:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Mil
That is an interesting question. I have not looked at it that way, but now you're asking, perhaps amaroli can be seen as another application of the principle 'know thyself' Those emotions could come into the field of awareness again, perhaps getting a mindfulness treatment?
Go to Top of Page

mil

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2014 :  1:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is an thoughtful response. I am having a hard time imagining though going through the purification process of letting go of some of these very difficult states of consciousness and then re ingesting them. I don't disagree with your postulation...Maybe just trying to make true peace with what is...
Thanks for your thoughts..
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2014 :  3:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Then maybe the question is - does letting go involve 'getting rid of' or 'acceptance'?
Go to Top of Page

mil

USA
28 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2014 :  7:54:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeah...oh my I have been working on that one for awhile...thanks for the nudge...I tend to want to let go..acceptance is another matter
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2014 :  07:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It will come with inner silence. You will get there
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000