Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Special Brain Ability? Orgasmic State?? Need Help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Water

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2014 :  9:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My entire life I've had this special or odd brain ability. At any time, I can activate a part of my brain that puts me into an "orgasmic state....??" That's the closest feeling I'm aware of that resembles it. I can turn it on and completely control the intensity. I can modulate the intensity from 10% up to 90% of a real orgasm, never achieving one though. I can feel a very specific part of my brain doing it, center of forehead up to an inch behind my hair line. If I do long sessions of it, 10 seconds up to 5 minutes, that part of my brain gets tired, just like working out a muscle. As of yet, I haven't found much use for it. I don't use it often because its debilitating mentally and physically. Just like an orgasm, my muscles / body goes weak, my mind looses all ability to process anything else. At full power, the feeling is so intense my eyes start to roll back into my head and my breathing stops.

My stats:

Male
Age 25
170 lbs

Just looking for any input or comments..

Thanks in advance!!

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2014 :  11:56:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Water,

Do you have a meditation practice? I have followed the AYP system for fifteen months which has awakened prana (aka "bliss") in my body similar to what you are describing, with the exception of your debilitating side effects. This may be attributed to meditation preparing my system to cope with this energy. Too much bliss can lead to overloading, which can be debilitating. You may want to learn more on grounding techniques. Perhaps your prana has naturally awakened on its own; balancing energy with inner silence might help you cope better with the after effects. Click the "start lessons" link on the left side of the page if you're curious about starting a practice.

Asana practice never fails to activate this prana for me and adds strength and mindfulness, as well as considerable pleasure, to the experience. Channeling sexual energy up (as opposed to out as in orgasm) also stirs up the bliss. I'm not sure bliss is supposed to "do something" other than adding pleasure to your life on Earth.

Edited by - Dogboy on Oct 05 2014 12:48:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2014 :  1:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
. I'm not sure bliss is supposed to "do something" other than adding pleasure to your life on Earth.

This is not true. Bliss is constantly teaching me. Today in a forward fold, I asked the self where am I off kilter? Where is the full expression? Surrender; suddenly I'm There and rewarded by a blast of pure sensation. I surf it surf it surf it until I don't.
Go to Top of Page

Water

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2014 :  04:47:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the input Dogboy. I just recently experienced my first real meditation, it was awesome. The feeling is different however. I have found this to be my answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autono...ian_response

I am a Type A ASMR

Thanks again
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2014 :  06:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting! I've never heard of ASMR before and wonder if other yogis here have this experience. Welcome to the forum, by the way!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000