Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2014 :  12:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is a fantastic documentary.

http://www.innerworldsmovie.com/

You can also find it on Youtube

Sey

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2014 :  12:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2014 :  08:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is awesome
Go to Top of Page

Bill R.

Canada
12 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2014 :  3:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank you, Sey. This is really worth a look. Great marriage of content and visuals. Plus it's Canadian, eh?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2014 :  6:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautifully done.

Thank you for sharing this.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2014 :  3:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you thank you thank you for posting this! I'm sharing it with everyone in my circle!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  04:35:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey - don't thank me. Thank the guy who made this.

Sey

Go to Top of Page

Zanyan

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  5:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you guy who made this. (And thank you, too, SeySorciere, for posting it here. ) I'm sharing it like crazy, too.

Edited by - Zanyan on Oct 18 2014 6:31:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  4:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoyed it very much
Go to Top of Page

Bill R.

Canada
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2014 :  8:23:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

There is a pretty in-depth interview with the film's creator, Daniel Schmidt, at:

www.blogtalkradio.com/pageme...aniel-schmidt

Daniel is interviewed by his ex-girlfriend and goes into his past health issues and general confusion before he found his spiritual path.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000