New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2014 :  7:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ddingal,

I hope things are going well. I have a couple of comments if you don't mind.

Have you noticed how some cultures blame women for there sexuality? How they blame women for the way the women makes them feel? I know a beautiful women can wear some sweats and a tshirt and i can find it sexy as all get out. Many would blame the women for the way they feel.

Now when one gets to a certain stage you start to notice energy flows. The norm is that men transmit energy and women receive energy. So a bunch of men sitting together will not always notice anything. Add in a women and these energies start to work together. What the energy/light is doing is hitting our obstructions. That rubbing against our obstructions feels like sex. It is tantra. So just like societies that blame the women, many even spiritually blame the women.When this process starts it is very sexual in nature. One's thoughts can add to the intensity of these flows. At the same time it is helping both parties remove there obstructions in a very pleasurable way As one progresses the male flow turns from a projection of sexual energy to that of love. It is a light flowing through. This is why many guru's have sex with there students or why many female students leave there husbands.

From the Gospel of Thomas:

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

Within Buddhism you could research Dakini.

With regard to your kundalini issues:

Think of kundalini as light, flows of light. We don't notice the flows until they hit our obstructions. SBP can assist in helping with these obstructions. I would also recommend learning to stay present and let go. When the energy becomes strong don't try to fight it or to hold on just let it flow. Some things that may be of assistance in letting go of our issues:

Loving What Is by Byron Katie - Powerful technique to cut through our mind stories
Real Love by Greg Baer - Helps us accept what is and to love unconditionally.
The Presence Process - Helps one learn deal with our emotional upsets and to integrate them.

And last but not least Samyama if you are not doing it already. Start.

I hope this helps with some of your questions.

P.S. I am not aware of Vivekananda ever having issues with women nor is my post meant to affirm or deny such. I will say that you really want to be careful when taking such a hard line with regard to a well respected guru. Many points of view and all that...

Edited by - jonesboy on Nov 08 2014 8:17:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2014 :  10:57:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SBP = Spinal Breathing Pranayama.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2014 :  10:18:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The microcosmic orbit is not part of the AYP system. Spinal breathing is, and we visualise the energy simply moving up the sushumna with the in-breadth and down the same channel on the out-breadth. Them microcosmic orbit involves an energy centre and a meridian at the front of the body and makes the movement circular by doing so.

Any practice can overload you if you overdo it, or if you add it to a routine that is already stretching your limits. You should be especially careful when combining a variety of techniques from different schools and traditions. Unless you are very advanced and have a very good understanding of what each practice does, it is always safe to stick to one system/teacher.

You mentioned Sudarshan Kria in a previous post. Is that the main school you follow? If it is, the talk to the people who have taught you and get their help in balancing your practice. Even if your kundalini imbalance was there before you started practising Sudarshan Kria, you should be aiming to adjust your yoga routine so your energy gets balanced with practice. Adding things on top of a routine that might already overload or unbalance you is not the answer. It sounds like your are still at the beginning with yoga. The best advice I can give you is to find one method/teacher that works for you and stick to that.

If you want to consider AYP as your method, the thing to do is read the lessons on this website. Start here http://www.aypsite.org/10.html and progress through the lessons using the 'Next' button. This forum will then answer any specific questions you may have about the method and your progress through the techniques and stages.

Good luck finding your path

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Nov 23 2014 10:24:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

ddingal

India
14 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2014 :  3:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanx BlueRaincoat. I am really not searching any path. Only searching technique to ground self. Anybody having rightside front channel blocking can understood there is physical and more emotional issues.
During spinal breathing exhale is fine but inhale is creating fear that rightside natural tendency of downward movement(Though Blocked) may get reversed.In the leftside i am thinking i am grounded all the time.
I am presently doing throat dialation, mild tinkering, regular walking, cooking etc to ground the energy. Earlier i was not aware of interaction with people can ground energy.Many many thanx to NewbieGG and Jim and his karma for this. I am trying to interact more and more with peoples.

Edited by - ddingal on Nov 25 2014 4:11:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2014 :  05:36:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Grounding is a very good idea.
And no-one says you have to be a path. My intention was simply to warn you about the risks of mixing and matching practices from different schools (unless you are an advanced yogi)
Best wishes
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000