AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Trippy Self-Inquiry Dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2014 :  5:01:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Last night I had a dream. In the dream I had written Yogani an e-mail, and I don't remember exactly what I had written, but it was probably of the brattish variety, in which I was probing for some ridiculous answer. In any case, I vividly recall reading his response in the dream, and he basically said: "You know, Bodhi, I do have a weakness, and that weakness is: I am me." And the phrase was repeated all throughout the e-mail: I am me. And when I awoke from the dream (and also during the dream), I was laughing because it made perfect sense. The most fundamental answer he could provide was a return to Self. The "weakness" is where we crumble into That. But it's not really a weakness; it's a strength that's predicated upon the zero that precedes all numbers. 0 + 0 = 0. No gain, no loss.

(It was just a dream...filtered through the subconscious mind of Bodhi...ergo, please do not take literally or assign the words to the aforementioned, beloved non-guru.)

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2014 :  10:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you have dreams of learning often Bodhi? How about of sending light/samyama/energy to others?
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2014 :  10:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings jonesboy,

My dreams are quite vivid as of late. When I was a young teenager, I could be fully conscious during my dreams and explore the landscape. Now, it's more like an instant recall when I wake up. The content varies widely. Some of them are incredibly detailed, and often involve supernatural themes, especially flying. I've had a few dreams of the samyama nature in which I'm interacting with either people I know or ones I don't. There has been that PURE LIGHT texture, which is certainly yearned for. But, I also still have plenty of yucky dreams, in terms of lower vibration scenery. Long way to go.

How about you?
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2014 :  09:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Most of the time I don't remember my dreams. Of late I have been having the same dream scene. I don't know what I am learning I just know that I am learning. I have also started to have dreams of sending and recieving light/samyama to others.

I will take both as good signs
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000