Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Taking the Plunge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Student 104

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2014 :  09:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have lurked on this board several months and have been impressed with the sincerity and kindness with which questions are answered. So, thought I would take the plunge and introduce myself.

I just got my first two books and am starting this path. I grew up Christian but realized at a early age that there had to be something more than the Bible revealed. Recently as I have started exploring yoga and Hinduism I came across this site and see that I am not alone in my quest for more spiritual answers. I have a "gazillion" questions and some I have seen asked by others so I don't have to flood the list with redundant topics.

Oh, I am Jon from CA. Looking forward to learning from all of you and hope I will have something to offer in return.

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2014 :  09:53:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jon,
Welcome!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2014 :  10:07:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, welcome welcome!
Go to Top of Page

American Baba

USA
48 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2014 :  3:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jon,

I agree, there are lots of good people and good answers here.

So welcome – and thanks for plunging!
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2014 :  5:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste

Welcome, Jon! Make yourself comfy and stay a while.
Go to Top of Page

Student 104

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2014 :  10:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2014 :  8:57:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Jon

I am happy that you found this path And this forum! Enjoy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000