Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Shouldn't Acupuncture be able to lead to Enlighten
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beetsmyth

USA
104 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2014 :  1:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit beetsmyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Considering the history of acupuncture and its ties with traditional chinese medicine including chi, meridians, chakras, dan tians, taoism, martial arts, etc...

......so considering all the ties, couldn't you technically open up all the dan tians, central channel, and hasten your Enlightenment through the use of hitting certain acupuncture points?

I ask cause this has been popping up via intuition as a methodology that should technically work, plus I'm going in for a session for some lower back pain and was just reconsidering these ties all over again.

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2014 :  2:46:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It would seem so but i think there is more to enlightment than just the energetic part.
- Some theories speak of various etheric bodies (emotional, astral etc.)
- The Samskaras would be another thing not resolvable with just energy.
- Some say that leaving karma behind also play a role in enlighment.
- And actually in AYP Enlighment is not an "end of the line" but rather a continual development, and in this case your
intuition might lead to great advancement.
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2014 :  3:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If there's one thing I've learned on this path, it's that nothing that seems technically correct ever happens
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2014 :  4:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A strong belief that acupuncture, or any other method for that matter, could make a positive difference on your journey leaves you W I D E open to that possibility!

Edited by - Dogboy on Jul 24 2014 6:06:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2014 :  8:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
samadhi is when energy is passing through the center of the head. which is kinda like when the knots are eased to allow current to flow. when all 4 lower knots are freed from the pull of the nervous system energy passes through the center. imo enlightenment would be the bringing in of this into waking life. samadhi while walking around. so this is like pulling energy out of the nervous system back into the spine. nothing works like kriya breaths. and some iyas are more efficent than others. there are techniques floating around that will have you in samadhi within 2 years
Go to Top of Page

beetsmyth

USA
104 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2014 :  11:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit beetsmyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by adishivayogi

samadhi is when energy is passing through the center of the head. which is kinda like when the knots are eased to allow current to flow. when all 4 lower knots are freed from the pull of the nervous system energy passes through the center. imo enlightenment would be the bringing in of this into waking life. samadhi while walking around. so this is like pulling energy out of the nervous system back into the spine. nothing works like kriya breaths. and some iyas are more efficent than others. there are techniques floating around that will have you in samadhi within 2 years

Would be nice to share a link or direction for these techniques.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2014 :  01:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by beetsmyth

quote:
Originally posted by adishivayogi

Would be nice to share a link or direction for these techniques.
Thanks

You'll find that the techniques are quite sectarian. There are some open sources like ennio nimis
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2014 :  11:15:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
that is no longer true. and by samadhi i mean real samadhi. pulseless-breathless. imo and this may not be true but it is in my experince. and with this said ennio is a succesful yogi, more so than i for sure. but ennio will have you bring current to medulla before ascending to bindu v(cowlick area). most of the energy escapes and lands on top of the head. even with AYp spinal breathing im sure many are doing it improperly. allow energy to escape from the mouth and traveling along side of the face. by going from 5th straight to bindu v or even bregma this knot is hit harder. a technique called Sushumna Sodhana is valuable. also the Tribhangamurari route. cut through those knots like u got an exacto knife

Edited by - adishivayogi on Jul 27 2014 11:20:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2014 :  12:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2014 :  7:11:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anibaru

It would seem so but i think there is more to enlightment than just the energetic part.

i kind of agree. surrender in my life didnt happen out of culitvation. atleast i don't think it did. i mean im sure everything is all tied together. but i feel it was more of a certain realization that happened out of my insanity
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000