Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Kriya Book of good quality
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2014 :  08:19:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Here is something Kriya interested people might actually get something out of.

The Invisible Hand: Business, Success & Spirituality

No the one writing this is not the Author nor do I have any financial stake in this, just passing on a remarkably clearly written book available on Amazon.

To get a better feel for this Kriya related book below are links for it on Amazon and a video of the author reading it.

Overall it a nice addition to my library.

http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Han...visible+hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...=MSR5ygE1ydc

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2014 :  5:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Btw, the author of this book, David Green, was also in Tattendorf, last KYI reteat. He spoke about his book, then we could also talk with him. I read into the book a little while being there. He writes about his experiences with kriya while being active in the business world.

Small world :P We all will meet earlier or later :D
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2014 :  1:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Holy yeah my bad the book is a nice book, but I posted before reading through it all the way, after a while it got pretty boring and too organization-ish, like the Author was trying to curry favor and being oh so politically correct for a certain atmosphere so not so great after all.

The value here is for people in the organization kind of like people who are part of a church that like reading that church's stuff that supports their church point of view helps keep the faith.

The book had a good start minus the Pyramid stuff but got lost along the way and too predictable and repetitive.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 4 for being very hard to finish reading without making an effort to do so as it fails to captivate and hold this readers attention. All to often I found myself rolling my eyes thinking oh please.

Apologies to all for a premature book recommendation, but if it makes anyone feel better I purchased it twice giving the second purchase to someone as a gift.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2014 :  4:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Apologies to all for a premature book recommendation, but if it makes anyone feel better I purchased it twice giving the second purchase to someone as a gift.

Ah, man, that makes me feel worse!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000