Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Intense zapping sensation head and spine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MyNameIsAdam

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2014 :  10:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

Hope you're all well and enjoying the journey :-)

I'm a year into Kundalini awakening and six months into AYP practice (along with a couple of Asana classes per week), all seems to be going pretty well at the moment...

I did however have a pretty intense experience the other morning whilst in a lucid dream O.B.E type state which isn't unusual for me but I'm just slightly concerned as it felt like my whole nervous system had been plugged into the power grid!

It's really difficult to explain but it was as if all the synapses in my head were zapping electricity and it was going up and down my spine quite erratically like there were thousands of little sparks zapping there way up and down my nervous system.

As soon as I pulled myself out of the trance the sensations subsided but I've been pretty burnt out the last couple of days since (have slightly pulled back practice for now).

Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

Thanks in advance.

Namaste

Adam :-)x

Edited by - MyNameIsAdam on Jun 17 2014 11:15:06 AM

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2014 :  3:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adam,

This is not an uncommon experience during a kundalini awakening. In itself it is not much to worry about. During sleep pranic activity intensifies quite dramatically, and this can be noticed sometimes. If it leaves you feeling "burnt out" as you say, then you are doing the right thing by cutting back a bit on practices for a while.

It is purification happening in the subtle body, so all is good.

Christi

p.s. Welcome to the forum.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000