Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP UK retreat December 2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 21 2014 :  5:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

I'll be running a retreat again just before Christmas at Holycombe in the Cotswolds.

The dates are set for 12th to 14th December.

Details are up on my website here:

Contact me for more information or if you would like to come.

All the best

Christi

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2014 :  07:21:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

There are still places left for next months AYP retreat in the U.K.

Contact me if you would like to join us.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2014 :  03:52:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guys,

We had a lovely retreat last weekend in the Cotswolds, England. It was a weekend retreat and we use 2 + 2 as the practice routine (two sits in the morning, two before dinner). We also had an asana class each day. So it was quite intensive in terms of practice which allowed for deeper cultivation of stillness and silence.

Donna prepared amazing food for everyone and we had a very enthusiastic group with most people attending every session and a lot of discussion on practices each evening.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2014 :  08:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what a great retreat in the cotswolds as christi said it was intensive but very beautiful for the soul and the practitioners were from all walks of life reminding me that seekers are all around us if we only open our hearts to ask or smile, the food was exceptional the place stunning and peaceful it will remain with me forever and i took many teachings away with me ,there is a great fellowship in practicing together with a worthy teacher i would encourage anybody to attend at whatever point you are at in your path .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000