New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - May 15 2014 :  04:46:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I found a very detailed and interesting description of a beginner going through his first kechari experiences if anyone is interested: http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/f2...a-10293.html

As for myself, I've been doing it during meditation again today, no more bloody nose :) Though after meditation I have a bit of a sore throat. I definitely won't be doing it all day for a while. I still don't have any of the energetic experiences people describe, just my tongue in my nose. I expected this much. I'm a rhinoceros when it comes to energetic experiences - the horn just resists all kinds of electrical charge.

I think I somehow managed to tear my frenulum a bit, it hurts a bit and there's like a sort of semi-scab (the kind of feeling you get on tongue injuries) - I guess mine is severing itself because I refused to cut into it, hahah

edit: hahah, I just figured out that post is by our very own kriyawit

Edited by - Zlarp on May 15 2014 11:36:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
266 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2014 :  06:23:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to add, since there has been some talk about this.
It is from the lesson 108:

quote:
Advanced yogis and yoginis use kechari continuously throughout their sitting practices, and often during the day when not engaged in conversation. In other words, kechari is home for the advanced yogi and yogini. We do not even know that they are in kechari. Only the subtle glow of divine light gives them away. Inside, they are in the constant play of divine lovemaking.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2014 :  12:22:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mykal K

Just to add, since there has been some talk about this.
It is from the lesson 108:

quote:
Advanced yogis and yoginis use kechari continuously throughout their sitting practices, and often during the day when not engaged in conversation. In other words, kechari is home for the advanced yogi and yogini. We do not even know that they are in kechari. Only the subtle glow of divine light gives them away. Inside, they are in the constant play of divine lovemaking.

As I read this section of lesson 108, I bear in mind that Kechari is an advanced practice, but not everyone who does it is an advanced yogi or yogini. AYP is an open source providing information on a range of advanced practices, which are presented in a recommended sequence. Practitioners must make choices about which of these advanced practices is suitable for them in their particular situation.
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2014 :  2:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bewell makes a very, very good point. It should be very, very seriously considered. Every part of his post is important to consider not just read over in haste and considered as an AYP politically correct statement.

If Kechari does not make itself happen you do have a choice in the matter.

It does however happen for some though, that it is not a matter of choice, the choice is no longer present.

Kechari will happen and it is so.

I think that if it does not it should not be pursued.

Prepared for yes but forced or made to happen...... NEVER.

Besides that even in the Kriya traditions there are other criteria besides Kechari that can be met to be considered for more advanced practices initiated people all know this.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000