Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini successful rise
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - May 08 2014 :  12:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The other night I was performing throat chakra meditation with a specific hand position. After my normal routine I meditate before bed, so while laying in bed something strange started happening. I started to drift in and out of consciousness as if I was in a deep meditative state. During these meditative states there would be times I couldn't feel my body and when I became aware of it I'd snap out of it again. Also I'd have odd visions come into my head that I couldn't understand. Then all of the sudden I came out of that deep state again but this time when I became fully conscious it felt like I was there a lot longer and then a HUGE surge of energy went up my entire spine and having my eyes closed there was white strobe light flashes. It was very very intense but not painful, I did some research and I think I'm going through some kundalini re wiring transformation??? I have not a clue what to do from here and I'm not looking or feeling this in a negative but I'm trying and learn as much as possible because I don't know of a master I can go to.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 08 2014 :  12:45:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 08 2014 :  2:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No worries, seems like there's movement, keep practicing!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000