Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Kriya Initiations Shibendu Lahiri U.S.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  12:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I noticed today that the official travel schedule for Shibendu Lahiri has been posted for the remainder of the 2014 Calendar year up to the end of November.

For those of you in the United States he will be here between August 11th and August 30th.

More Details here

http://www.kriyayogalahiri.com/kriy...etreats.html

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2014 :  1:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well it is August and the time is soon if anyone in the United States is planning to go then they had better book reservations at a hotel, events will be in North Carolina this month only.

Confirmed Dates and times to be found here:

http://www.kriyayogalahiri.com/kriy...etreats.html

There are more than just initiations scheduled but I guess most will be interested in learning Kriya if they go so.....

Initiations will start on Friday August 15th. Ending on the 18th. Charlotte, NC

The next opportunity will take place August 22nd through the 24th Asheville, NC

There are also talks in South Carolina and a 3 day Kriya retreat in Marshall, NC Starting on the 25th.
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2014 :  10:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Even though I will not be attending, I am curious how many will be, anyone here planning to go?
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2014 :  5:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel like you should go :P
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2014 :  8:39:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe next time he comes to the U.S. if it is closer.
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2014 :  08:56:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well the initiation events are over for the U.S. Next stop Canada. Did anyone visiting these boards meet with Shibendu?
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2014 :  3:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shibendu has decided to return to the United States much swifter than usual

USA
(San Francisco) Initiation Program & Retreat 15 February - 28 February 2015

Anyone planning on attending the retreat had better book early from what I understand the spaces are limited.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000