Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Consciously awakening Kundalini whenever i wish
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mittens

Greece
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  08:56:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

Uhm.. since i can remember myself i can consciously open "something" and experience a great feeling through my core, from the (excuse my language please) genitals to the head.

Like the best feeling ever, like light and happiness all together. I can open it when i lay down when i stand up when i go up the stairs, whenever i wish. Sometimes when i do it for more than few seconds or "volume up" (please bare with me) my body is shaking and my cheeks and forehead sides get really hot.

I never knew what on earth was that "thing" and i recall when i was going to the kids' doctor as a child i was always doing it when he would check me with the stethoscope just in case he notices something different, so i can discuss "the thing" with him. Clearly, he didn't.

A few years ago for the fun of it, i checked my heart rate while doing it and while not, and when i was doing it my heart rate was seriously racing!

Yesterday, while searching once more i was able to find about the Kundalini, and read all the symptoms that different forums and sites say, and i was excited cause they match to mine! Please let me know if my theory is legit and i really have an awakened Kundalini :)

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  09:15:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2014 :  7:29:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can't really say. Doesn't mean much either way.

It sounds like things are good though, keep it up!

PS, I will tell you that when I was a child, I definitely had a lot of k stuff going on, and had no idea that others did not get these types of sensations. Until I was an adolescent, I assumed that when people talked about orgasms they were talking about what I now know as prana moving.
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  11:34:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
its nothing big enough to think about. do your spinal breaths and then listen to omkar. thats all you need to do
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000