AYPsite.org Forum
 Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 August 2014 AYP Retreat in Colorado
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2014 :  6:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

We are going to have an AYP retreat in the Colorado area August (22nd - 24th). The exact start and end times, as well as the schedule is being worked out and we will post it as soon as we have that finalized.

The retreat will be at the Loretto Spirituality Center near Denver, Colorado. www.lorettospiritualitycenter.org

Where: Loretto Spirituality Center 4000 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Littleton, CO 80123 , 303-986-1541.

When:  August 22-24, 2014

Check in : Friday 8/22/14 at 12:00 pm
Check out: Sunday 8/24/14 at 3:00 pm

Price: $250 per person. All meals included.

Leaders: Chas and Kelly

Please contact Chas or Kelly for further information, or post queries/interests here.

Rooms will be assigned by order of request. first come, first served.

Have a wonderful day and much love to you all

Kelly

Edited by - KellyN on Mar 12 2014 11:45:39 PM

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2014 :  9:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Now this is something I can work on going to! Very interested in this... And it's gonna be in beautiful Colorado, sweet. Will have to start making arrangements and saving some money. Thanks for the early notice.
Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2014 :  09:42:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chaz
Wonderful! We would love to have you. Get back to either me or Chas when you are ready!
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2014 :  3:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
12 hours away and only $250.

I will really give this some thought. It would be my first retreat
Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2014 :  2:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great Jonesboy!!! We would love to have you join us!!
Go to Top of Page

robert.herrick

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  9:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit robert.herrick's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chas and Kelly --

About how many people would be able to attend this retreat? My wife and I live in Fort Collins and are just getting into the AYP style of yoga, so this might be a good way for us to meet people as well as learn more about what we are doing.

Thanks --
Robert
Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2014 :  11:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone,
unfortunately, due to an unforeseen family situation, I will have to remove myself from the retreat and will not be able to fulfill my role as leader. This means that the retreat in Colorado which was scheduled for August 2014 will have to be cancelled. I am deeply sorry and saddened by this but I have no other alternative at this point. Chas has been a wonderful supporter and collaborator but he will not be able to oversee the CO retreat since he resides in a different state. I apologize to all who expressed interest in attending and hope that this news does not cause too much disruption or inconvenience to anyone. Truly, I am sorry for having to cancel as I was very excited to meet you all and connect with such wonderful beings.

Much love to you all,

Kelly
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000